• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every pinoy prospect is the next manny pacquiao

Comment

there will be no more next manny p.

on fighting yes. the big BUT is

you need a bunch of hall of famer to fight.

manny is in pure luck fighting barrera, morales, marquez, ODLH, hatton and

maybe PBF. and that is too much.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
        Never seen that guy before.
        He looks impressive for a 17 years old.
        Hope they don't rush this kid like they did with the other Pinoys prospects.
        Yeah. He still looks like a kid. His body still looks soft. He is still maturing and I think ALA will wait on him. They should find a good trainer for him. If he has the foundation of a good chin I think, from what I see he has a lot of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          Every pinoy prospect is the next manny pacquiao
          Wishful thinking. We would be happy with the next Elorde but will settle for the next Espinosa. If everything goes right this kid should be at the tail end of Victor Ortiz' career. By that time Ortiz would be a legend and hopefully this kid gets as far as to beat the shot version.
          Last edited by Alibata; 05-20-2009, 09:19 PM.

Comment

he'll probably grow for at least 2 or 3 inches at most.. he could probably go as far as light middleweight when he matures. That's pretty big for Filipino fighters.. They should hone his skill and not rush him.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              Wishful thinking. We would be happy with the next Elorde but will settle for the next Espinosa. If everything goes right this kid should be at the tail end of Victor Ortiz' career. By that time Ortiz would be a legend and hopefully this kid gets as far as to beat the shot version.
              I meant hyped as one. Banal, Bautista, Condes, and Viloria were all hyped as the next manny if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                I meant hyped as one. Banal, Bautista, Condes, and Viloria were all hyped as the next manny if I remember correctly.
                Like I said wishful thinking. There is only one Manny Pacquiao and regardless of nationality talking about the next one is wishful thinking. Banal can still win a championship, he is really young, but the next pacquiao he is not. Villoria just won a championship defeating a really good champion in Solis, but the next Pacquiao he is not.
                Last edited by Alibata; 05-20-2009, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  He is 5'9" 135 weight class. Still growing though.

that's not bad. he'll probably grow to 5'11", 160 weightclass. nice to see bigger filipino prospects

hehe, all we need now is a filipino hw for world domination this next decade

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                    that's not bad. he'll probably grow to 5'11", 160 weightclass. nice to see bigger filipino prospects

hehe, all we need now is a filipino hw for world domination this next decade
                    Anthony Munoz should get out the MMA and concentrate on boxing. I found a Filipino light heavyweight fighter Danny cruse and he has 6wins 0 losses and 6kos

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...3172&cat=boxer
                    Last edited by Alibata; 05-20-2009, 09:38 PM.

Comment

some butthurt people just can't stand the thought of another Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X