No announcement yet.

Bute Decisions Andrade, A Controversial Ending

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    The fight would have been MUCH closer if Bute wasn't allowed to hold so much.
    True, would have been much closer had the referee not separated them and warned Andrade for something almost everytime Andrade got close enough to do some damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      True, would have been much closer had the referee not separated them and warned Andrade for something almost everytime Andrade got close enough to do some damage.
      The ref acted like Joe Cortez on steroids. Makes Mayweather Hatton look like a masterfully refed fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Taranazan View Post
        I realy enjoyed it. Bute dominated most of the fight with his handspeed and southpaw stance. I gave Andrade rounds 4-5-12. I am really happy with what Bute showed, except for the last round of course. Andrade have been his usual self. He deserves a revenge for sure.
        I has Andrade winning the 11th as well. Bute was hurt bad that round. Andrade almost won the 3rd but the Bute flurries edged him.

Comment

Jay Nady to ref the rematch anybody?

Comment

That fight was excatly why MMA can't hold a candle to Boxing. Ebb,flow and drama one man dominated for 11 rounds but got out man'ed in the end. Andrade will'ed his way and should have got the KO victory. SHOWTIME continues on a smaller budget to give 10X better fights than HBO. The ref was a JOKE. Andrade deserved the KO VICTORY PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Comment

Why people ***** so much about the refferees decicion. he was in the same position, that Richard Steele was in the Chavez-Taylor fight. Is a lose lose situation, if he stops the fight he would off got criticise anyway. So either way is a wrong decicion for the referee. Bute was way ahead in points and Andrade and him out in th last round with 10 seconds to go. So either way you see it. The ref was in for a srew up decision.

Comment

The commision better change this this is what hurts boxing it could of been one of the greatest endings ever ever ever ever ever ever

Comment

anyone have a link to the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    Why people ***** so much about the refferees decicion. he was in the same position, that Richard Steele was in the Chavez-Taylor fight. Is a lose lose situation, if he stops the fight he would off got criticise anyway. So either way is a wrong decicion for the referee. Bute was way ahead in points and Andrade and him out in th last round with 10 seconds to go. So either way you see it. The ref was in for a srew up decision.
                    did you even watch the fight? the ref intentionally delayed the count in order to allow bute to recuperate. but then again, you still rank cotto above margarito so i wouldnt expect you to be objective

Comment

• sheould have stoppe dthe fight woww

Comment

Working...
                      X