No announcement yet.

Wow, even Kevin Iole (a Floyd-lover) started calling Mayweather a CHICKEN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    saw the article. Kevin seems real mad that floyd is handling his business the way he is so he is calling him on it. To me its the same as last time. Sugar, Rafael, doug fischer said same things kevin is saying now. Then floyd whipped shane and suddenly floyd wasn't a ducker shane was just old. My guess is its the same thing now. Floyd takes the blame now. Then they eventually fight.
    Pacquiao will retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Pacquiao will retire.
      I think afterwards he might. Once you make $40-$50 mil its hard to fight again for less.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        I think afterwards he might. Once you make $40-$50 mil its hard to fight again for less.
        theres a huge possibility that nov 13 will be pac's last fight. he said so in a tv interview during a local press conference in the philippines. if my memory serves, this was right after the clottey fight. apparently, he wanna focus more on his looming government position. so we can all kiss this match up goodbye for good. thanks floyd!

Comment

Floyd's legacy is basically going down the tubes...

Comment

Like I said....this is when the fun begins. TV, papers, the net will all rip Floyd apart with this chicken and duck thing.

Comment

nobody can defend Floyd's bitchassness anymore :laugh:

Comment

In fairness to Floyd, here is how I think he can salvage his reputation after Pacquiao retires in November.

Let's say Floyd fights and beats PWill and Martinez, both guys bigger than Pac. One can safely say "how did he duck Pac when he fought/beat these fighters who are bigger threats than Manny?"

Just playing devil's advocate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  Like I said....this is when the fun begins. TV, papers, the net will all rip Floyd apart with this chicken and duck thing.
                  Nope, there will always be the Tim Smith's and the David Mayo's of the world to defend Floyd's moves

Comment

dont worry guys FMJ will fight Pac....when he hit 45 yrs old

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                      Mayweather exposed as chicken
                      By Kevin Iole, Yahoo! Sports
                      7/28/2010

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_yl...dducking072710

I don`t remember Kevin Lole being a floyd lover;i always thought he was a Floyd hater.

Comment

Working...
                      X