Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worse? Floyd retiring to not fight WWs in their prime/ Manny and his superstitions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
    Both have robbed the fans. And that's all that really matters.
    EXACTLY......this thread was created to see who was upset at the "big picture". Green K Imp!

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
      WW rankings on almost every site had Mosley ahead of Cotto. YOU FAIL
      Yeah and they based it on what?

A win over Margarito because Cotto lost to Marg.

I can;t prove Marg had wraps with Cotto, but if the guy who did his wraps always did it the same, then I can only assume other wise.

Collazo? Good win, but not great

He got lucky at 154 VS Mayorga IMO and looked like ****

Lost to Cotto in a good, close fight

Cotto was lower because of a contreversal lost.

Mosely is higher because he hasn't fought since Marg whom made him look great

edit:That's what I'm trying to tell you.

Firstly Marg will not happen. Pac aint going to Mexico lol. I want Mayweather because I believe Pac is the only guy to be able to beat Floyd

So is mosely the number 1 welter? Based on what?

Margarito and Collazo?

Heck if you are moaning of Margatiro and plaster, then Mosely is not the man who beat the man. He is the man who beat a cheat without his cheats. Thus Cotto didn't lose because he got beat by a cheat.

Mosely is not the Welter Number 1 then right?

Tell me I'm being sensible here.

I don't want Pac to beat up a man made for him in Marg. That's one thing I need to get clear
      Last edited by PensionKiller; 03-19-2010, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        And, if you talking about rankings. As of right now Pac deserves the #1 ranking. He beat two top 4 WWs in the past for months. While Shane will go 16 month without a fight. You can't have that inactivity and be able to keep the #1 ranking.
        And that is according to RING Magazine...which is owned by GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
          Yeah..but that was also at 147lbs......and to tell you the truth...Floyd knew that.
          The Lazcano fight? That was at 140.

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          Top ranks line of thinking was since Cotto beat shane, and that we can keep the money inhouse, Cotto fight makes sense. I can see and arguement for both sides but IMO Pac made the best descision. Don't worry if Shane takes care of business he will defiantly get a Pac fight...so the ball in now in his court.
          That's the problem. Top Rank is keeping everything in-house, which is why we are not going to see him fight Mosley or even Timothy Bradley. Instead, we just got Joshua Clottey and Margarito may be next. Those two did not earn a shot at Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by INVINCEABLE View Post
            The Lazcano fight? That was at 140.

That's the problem. Top Rank is keeping everything in-house, which is why we are not going to see him fight Mosley or even Timothy Bradley. Instead, we just got Joshua Clottey and Margarito may be next. Those two did not earn a shot at Pacquiao.
            I was talkin bout the Collazo fight....

Comment

Originally posted by INVINCEABLE View Post
              Mosley/Bradley will be much easier to make the Mayweather. Personal issues make the Floyd fight (mixed with the OST) too hard to make. Mosely has already gone on record as saying "He won't request OST" and so has Bradley. Promoters listen to the fighters and their demands...not the other way around.

Comment

Working...
              X