Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is vitali the best moving big man ever??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chr0nic View Post
    it's harder to look good against the top competitiors in the world
    your sparring mates might look good beating on you and your friends and what not but try that with a man 5 times as strong as you(an elite) and you'll get bullied and once you get countered you want to open up again
    who is 5x as strong as vitali? he doesnt have the same excuse i would have for looking bad against a pro. and how tough you are has nothing to do with skills, i know my footwork is better than vitali's there's no question. i think a lot of posters here have better footwork than vitali. not the majority but quite a few considering hes a champion with such a good record.

Originally posted by j View Post
    well, i will say just one thing about his movement. he uses intelligent movement. maybe mayweather, tszyu, ali, and perhaps a handfull of others have used this in boxing.
    i disagree, lots of fighters use intelligent movement: jermain taylor, yuriorkis gamboa, ivan calderon, roy jones, bernard hopkins, paul williams, juan manuel marquez, castillo, sugar ray leonard, sugar ray robinson, juan diaz, manny pacquiao, zab judah, winky wright.. i could go on and on and almost all of them are much better than vitali. he's about as basic as you can get.

and i have tons of respect for anyone that fights
    Last edited by Talon; 09-29-2009, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X