No announcement yet.

Why aren't we getting any training footage or pics of Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    His nipples are swollen, he needs milking.
    That's how he loses the final couple of lbs to get to 147

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      So if a fighter doesn't post a pic of themselves being tested that means they aren't being tested? Forget what Hearn said about both of them signing on to be tested. Pics or it didn't happen?
      Of course. Thats a saying for a reason. So i could just say whatever i want without proof and youd believe me?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Of course. Thats a saying for a reason. So i could just say whatever i want without proof and youd believe me?
        So Hearn, VADA, and USADA are all lying about Spence being enrolled and tested? He's not being tested unless you see him post pics on Twitter or Instagram?

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          That's how he loses the final couple of lbs to get to 147

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
            Don't know but I'm going to the public workout in an hour or so when I finish work to see how the fighters are looking.
            Crap I forgot that is today, I am going to have to catch up on the behind the ropes and stuff because after today there is going to be 40 new videos of the both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Crap I forgot that is today, I am going to have to catch up on the behind the ropes and stuff because after today there is going to be 40 new videos of the both of them.
              Yeah I just got back, Errol signed a glove for me.

Comment

Working...
              X