Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'll Give The World What They Want - McGregor Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McGregor is a way bigger draw than Pacquiao or Golovkin. This is the fight that makes him the most money so it really isn't surprising.

Comment

This is professional sports in the 21st century. All about money. Flash over substance. This is what Floyd's entire career has been built upon. Duping the casuals into thinking whoever he fights is going to be competitive or at their career best. How many suckers purchased the Ortiz, Guerrero, Maidana fights? Look how he engineered the Pac fight, waiting him out until he was no longer at his peak, called it "marinating". Dumb shyts who buy his fights are just as much to blame as he is. There is a sucker born every minute, and that just means more money in Floyd's account.

Comment

The only uncertain thing about this so-called fight is what round mayweather decides to stop playing with mcgregor, and how many knock downs mcgregor will take before he gives up. We saw him tap out against diaz so we know his heart is suspect. I reckon 2 knockdowns in round 3 and the irishman closes his eyes for 10 seconds. Will i pay to watch this crap? I'd rather eat my dogs turds.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          McGregor is a way bigger draw than Pacquiao or Golovkin. This is the fight that makes him the most money so it really isn't surprising.

lololololol, how many ppv buys has mcgregor sold in boxing? another floyd fan justifying it by using money as an excuse LOL.

Comment

He's definitely a bigger star than Golovkin but I don't know if he is a bigger star than Pacquiao is. Pacquiao was a pay per view draw for several years before he and Floyd fought. McGregor only become a draw about a year and a half ago.

I also think Pacquiao has a greater fan base in the United States than McGregor does. McGregor's biggest following outside of Ireland tends to be in Australia and New Zealand. This fight will sell but no way does it do better numbers than Mayweather Pacquiao.

Comment

Yes that's exactly what the world wants...

Comment

That you're probably right about.
                Originally posted by Arg_Tincho View Post
                Not much more than that needed yo he said but ill finish your sentence with this: those idiots are many and they have money

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                  Even if this sideshow freak fight does end up getting made, McNuggets won't get that lucky punch because we all know what Floyd's going to do........run.

Floyd's already old and he doesn't want to end up like his uncles so he won't engage Conner or any fighter, which is why he should stay retired.
                  Yeah, McGregor's chance of getting that lucky punch in is 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% chance. Floyd will do his usual run and hug tactics to the delight of the crowd..

Thus, making this fight memorable lmao

#highway robbery baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                    It's strange, becsuse the popular sentimate is the fight does well, but I know of no one who really wants to pay a hundred bucks to watch it.

This fight is talked about in the media and with boxing fans, but many times in both it's to say it's BS. Only a good ball that used to be on first take thinks this will end up being anything but a money grab leaving fans to shake their heads.

Worst yet, it won't even hurt mma. They'll say boxing sucks because a guy can run around all fight, not really fight, and still win.

I guess Floyd has to come in and damage boxing one more time right when it's just recovering. For that, I hope it fails to sell.
                    Exactly.

For some casuals who would be dumb enough to buy this fight. Pls don't expect this fight to be entertaining. Floyd will again let you down with a bore-fest fight for his 50th lame victory.

# it takes 2 to tango

# the other one is a runner

Comment

Based on what is he a bigger draw? What the hell?

Comment

Working...
                      X