Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just don't see the tools from Lara to beat GGG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG View Post
    Lara loses to GGG, deal with it racist
    lol..im racist cause i dont like ggg yet im a white male? lol ok.....

he probably does lose to ggg...probably would have...that was never the point...the point was he made more sense as an opponent with a name than most of his opponents..its clear that gggs handlers didnt fancy the fight....

have a good day calling a white guy a racist cause he dont like ggg....thats how dumb you really are

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

he probably does lose to ggg...probably would have...that was never the point...the point was he made more sense as an opponent with a name than most of his opponents..its clear that gggs handlers didnt fancy the fight....

have a good day calling a white guy a racist cause he dont like ggg....thats how dumb you really are
      Lemieux beats Lara too, Jacobs does too. Learn the sport

Comment

Us white guys must be being racist to the 1/4 Korean part. That's why we wanted GGG-Lara at the time because racism!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

Seriously, Lara went life and death against the slowest fighter alive,and despite the snail paced speed Angulo kept on cutting of the ring to work on the body and to knock him down twice.

And then cement feet Canelo Alvarez despite his cement feet, still as able to have great success on the mid to late rounds.

I just don't see how Lara could beat GGG. Everything through physical strength, and style GGG would dominate him and finish him inside 8 rounds.
          Golovkin doesn't fight on the inside anywhere near as viciously as Angulo or Alvarez, which is a point that folks keep ignoring (and will likely be Golovkin's Achilles' heel).

Lara keeps the fight long, throws his shots to pick you off as you come in, and then pivots/moves to get things back to his range. Golovkin works to cut the ring off and put that mental distress on to whomever he's fighting, but he gets to that midrange, and only then starts bombing on fighters.

In a fight with Golovkin, Lara would have almost literally zero fear of having to try and figure out a guy who'd be willing to fight him off of his chest.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Us white guys must be being racist to the 1/4 Korean part. That's why we wanted GGG-Lara at the time because racism!
            Ward lost to Kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Yes, yes. We know Golovkin is the best at everything in the history of the sport despite being 35 and not even having a HOF resume yet.
              What does that have to do with anything you quoted?

yet hes been fighting willie monroes, dom wades, rosados, adamas and whatever else for the last 4 years
              If you don't want to, or don't have the intellectual capacity to carry an actual argument, please don't quote me.
              Last edited by j0zef; 05-13-2017, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Lara won't even fight Andrade, no way in hell he moves up in weight to fight GGG.

Comment

I still would like the Andrade fight. If not feed him to Jacobs. Battle of the "we almost won" guys.

Comment

Maybe, or maybe not but Lara has the tools to make Golovkin look suspect. If a guy has the tools to make someone look suspect they have a shot to win, Golovkin likes to set his feet when he throws which is why his punches have power anyone that sets their feet can be forced to reset by a mover who uses quick shots. If you want me to go deeper I can easily.

However, there is also a difference between making someone look suspect and actually winning a fight (which seems to be a concept lost on many people). Always felt Lara was much more the later than the prior but fighting a guy that can make you looks bad is challenging. Certainly much more challenging than fighting guys that are made to order or were never that good in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      What does that have to do with anything you quoted?

If you don't want to, or don't have the intellectual capacity to carry an actual argument, please don't quote me.
                      oh i have the capacity alright...but i can see you...i know better than to argue with an fanboy fool who is incapable

Comment

Working...
                      X