Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

You're not a bad guy, but as I say to the other who spew that tripe, I'm up for a ban bet he won't be impeached or forced to resign.

You game?

Yes he's promised, and is delivering, a draining of the swamp.

Comey is the latest swamp creature to go.
      First of all The leaked email is not a MALICIOUS crime perpetrated to give classified information to the enemy.

I am game! That MOTHERVCKER will be gone before he finish his term!.

He has not done anything SIGNIFICANT to benefit the country as of yet!. WACHU talkin bout WILLIS??.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        First of all The leaked email is not a MALICIOUS crime perpetrated to give classified information to the enemy.
        Motive matters not.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it. Any teenager whose taken Drivers Ed knows that legal principle.

And this is no teenager we're talking about here. This is a 30+ year lifer politician. An ex Senator and Secretary of State to boot. There is no excuse for her violating the laws. None.

About the ban bet, I'm game as I said. Get a mod to officiate and carry out the ban, we agree on the terms, and we do it.

One request, please. Since you're a good guy, how about a temp ban (We can come to an agreement on the span) as opposed to a perma-ban?

(I'll save the perma-ban bets for knuckleheads like Addix and Bernie, if they ever man up ....)

Comment

Motive matters not.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it. Any teenager whose taken Drivers Ed knows that legal principle.

And this is no teenager we're talking about here. This is a 30+ year lifer politician. An ex Senator and Secretary of State to boot. There is no excuse for her violating the laws. None.

About the ban bet, I'm game as I said. Get a mod to officiate and carry out the ban, we agree on the terms, and we do it.

One request, please. Since you're a good guy, how about a temp ban (We can come to an agreement on the span) as opposed to a perma-ban?

(I'll save the perma-ban bets for knuckleheads like Addix and Bernie, if they ever man up ....)
          The case was a PRECEDENT, It did not compromise the national security whatsoever. Republicans just want to boot her out.

Bernie is not a knucklehead! that DUFUS is a cool guy!

Lets bet on 3 months BAN then... do set the wheels in motion and I'll follow suit.

Comment

• Comment

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

You're not a bad guy, but as I say to the other who spew that tripe, I'm up for a ban bet he won't be impeached or forced to resign.

You game?

Yes he's promised, and is delivering, a draining of the swamp.

Comey is the latest swamp creature to go.
              Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quan****** of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.

I know there will be intense public debate in the wake of this recommendation, as there was throughout this investigation. What I can assure the American people is that this investigation was done competently, honestly, and independently. No outside influence of any kind was brought to bear.

I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation—including people in government—but none of that mattered to us. Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation, because we did the investigation the right way. Only facts matter, and the FBI found them here in an entirely apolitical and professional way. I couldn’t be prouder to be part of this organization.
              Thanks for the link. I am not sure if you read this part because you usually only skim articles but you will keep wishing and hoping to see Hillary charged and imprisoned but keep dreaming. Someone should offer you a ban bet that says Hillary will not be charged or imprisoned or add it to your bet that Trump will not be impeached.

Comment

Motive matters not.

But they said motive matters and only people who maliciously shared information have faced criminal charges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  The case was a PRECEDENT, It did not compromise the national security whatsoever. Republicans just want to boot her out.

Bernie is not a knucklehead! that DUFUS is a cool guy!

Lets bet on 3 months BAN then... do set the wheels in motion and I'll follow suit.
                  Both of y'all should sig it. Offer him a ban bet that Hillary will not be charged or imprisoned too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    No scandal huh?

How about letting an ambassador get killed?

Giving an enemy who funds terrorism and terrorist groups cash money?

I'll take firing scandals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      No scandal huh?

How about letting an ambassador get killed?

Giving an enemy who funds terrorism and terrorist groups cash money?

I'll take firing scandals.

Comment

Working...
                      X