Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the least charismatic fighter you have ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terry Flanagan

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Lomachenko should be up there.
    Not really

Comment

A lot of east euro fighters. The language barrier probably has a lot to do with it but they are so serious and boring for the most part.

This is why boxing needs people like Tyson Fury; whatever you think of the guy, you can always count on him to be entertaining and put on show.

Comment

Tommy Hearns really lacked charisma. Amazing fighter but no real personality at all.

Marquez is another one. Again a great fighter, but dull as dishwater in the personality stakes.

Comment

Ward.

How does an American Olympic Gold medalist and undefeated 'the man' in two divisions not be in a position where he is practically s.hitting money at this point?

I actually don't think he is boring but he just doesn't put any of himself out there at all. His interview with IFL tv was great so it made me think he is purposefully blunt and dull with most boxing media and that it has essentially actually cost him millions.

Boxing relies on the stories of its competitors. Ward is like a secret agent!

If award packed it in tomorrow I wouldn't really miss him. And that has just as much to do with the lack of hype and razzmatazz that surrounds him than anything he has done or not done out of the ring. If he was British that lad would be a national treasure.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 03-15-2017, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            Do you honestly believe he has any charisma? Really?
            Of course he does.

Comment

Chad Dawson...Easily.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                Terry Flanagan

Not really
                Good shout.

There was an article on here the other day where he was giving his opinion on the other champs at lightweight. I read that with 1000% confidence he said none of those things. I am sure he is a nice man but he is monosyllabic.

Rocky Fielding is another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  Chad Dawson...Easily.
                  Not only does he not have charisma, but he sounds like a ****** when he tries to put sentences together. He is worse than mayweather in that department.

When dawson was coming up in the ranks, alot of fans thought that he was ******ed.

Comment

Anthony Joshua or Sam Egg

Stay humble yo

Comment

Ward it's a weird character, a great background story of motivation and succes, an olympic gold medal for USA, acted in one of the biggest movie franchise of all time and has one of the best resumes in boxing today, but then you see the press conference in his HOMETOWN and it was almost empty.
                      In another topic, Tyron Woodley in MMA is cringeworthy.

Comment

Working...
                      X