Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you spank your children? (NEED ADVICE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont be a homer

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Three weeks ago, I found out I'm going to be a father. Twins. I was excited for it initially then I'm now nervous as hell.

So, do you spank your children when they misbehave? By misbehave I mean, they kept screaming on you, kicking your feet for not getting what they want, then even if you try to talk to them, they'll scream even more. Would that be the line to spank them lightly in their ass?
      i'll tell you this. your kids act like you. if they see you and your girl fight and act like some stupid mfers, they'll emulate that so expect that type of behavior. if you and SO can regulate how you display yourselves in front of your children then they'll see and learn from how you two are.

scream at your wife in front of the kids, call the **** a beetch in front of them and you're just fukn yourselves.

experiences are everything. don't give them a point of reference and it'll never be a reality.

if you can't, divorce, for as fukd up and hard as it is, is an option.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        you think that has anything to do with the fact you're always away? not talking smack, your military so the woman has to always raise them. just talking here.
        Not always away. I am now though doing this short tour in Korea. It definitely sucks being away from the family right now but this is honestly the longest i've been away. Most of my deployments were before my girls were born, think i've only been on one since. But my girls are well behaved, it's just at times when things have been going good that they like to test the waters, and that's when we have to check them.

Comment

i'll tell you this. your kids act like you. if they see you and your girl fight and act like some stupid mfers, they'll emulate that so expect that type of behavior. if you and SO can regulate how you display yourselves in front of your children then they'll see and learn from how you two are.

scream at your wife in front of the kids, call the **** a beetch in front of them and you're just fukn yourselves.

experiences are everything. don't give them a point of reference and it'll never be a reality.

if you can't, divorce, for as fukd up and hard as it is, is an option.
          Me divorcing my wife? HA! Good luck with that, me and her are set with happiness. She'll give me the "silent treatment" whenever disagree but we never come down to screaming at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Not always away. I am now though doing this short tour in Korea. It definitely sucks being away from the family right now but this is honestly the longest i've been away. Most of my deployments were before my girls were born, think i've only been on one since. But my girls are well behaved, it's just at times when things have been going good that they like to test the waters, and that's when we have to check them.
            2 girls? shooot.

my dude, don't let them think after they've left your house and start living their life that a simple choke or slap from a SO is permissible. i'm sure i'm as if not more raised hallelujah as you but ... little girls are fukn pearls.

my kids are athletic studs but fear nothing more than two words, time out.

my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Me divorcing my wife? HA! Good luck with that, me and her are set with happiness. She'll give me the "silent treatment" whenever disagree but we never come down to screaming at each other.
              that's a good set up, bro. that's unselfish. the best fighters are brought up in secure surroundings. straight up killers.

Comment

2 girls? shooot.

my dude, don't let them think after they've left your house and start living their life that a simple choke or slap from a SO is permissible. i'm sure i'm as if not more raised hallelujah as you but ... little girls are fukn pearls.

my kids are athletic studs but fear nothing more than two words, time out.

my 2 cents.
                It's very rare they get whoopins, the first couple of times taught them not to step outta line or act up. All it takes now is a look or for me to raise my voice and say their names and they act right. But that butt whooping will always be there should they ever forget and think that they won't catch it

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  It's very rare they get whoopins, the first couple of times taught them not to step outta line or act up. All it takes now is a look or for me to raise my voice and say their names and they act right. But that butt whooping will always be there should they ever forget and think that they won't catch it
                  like me, eyebrow game must be strong.

like i said, point of references

stay pimpin' pimpin.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post

seriously....when parents get old, and they will, who do they think is going to be there for them ?!?!?!?
                    Doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with above said.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      Doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with above said.
                      just saying. the abused dont forget. parents with a short temper have to keep this in mind.

in any case, hitting doesnt work. if it did, parents wouldnt have to do it so often.

Comment

Working...
                      X