Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: I'm Not Bute; My Speed, Movement Will Confuse Jack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale: I'm Not Bute; My Speed, Movement Will Confuse Jack

Fittingly, James DeGale was quick to point out what he considers his greatest advantages over Badou Jack. "Oh, there's loads," DeGale said during a recent conference call. "But I'm going to throw you one that stands out it's just speed, movement." London's DeGale (23-1, 14 KOs) didn't divulge details from his game plan, yet he made it clear his speed and athletic ability are among the primary reasons he'll handle Jack (20-1-2, 12 KOs) on Saturday night in their super middleweight title unification fight at Brooklyn's Barclays Center (Showtime; 9:30 p.m. ET/6:30 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I promise, when DeGale speaks, I'm reminded of Amir Khan. Their tone and verbiage are literally the same. Unfortunately, DeGale, is easily timed like his British counterpart also. Medina, relatively slow fighter, was able to time DeGale with no issue. Jack may be slightly slower (combination punching) than DeGale but he has great timing and I agree that he is the more technically sound fighter between the two. I'm taking Jack in this fight by SD.

Comment

Originally posted by simms601 View Post
      I promise, when DeGale speaks, I'm reminded of Amir Khan. Their tone and verbiage are literally the same. Unfortunately, DeGale, is easily timed like his British counterpart also. Medina, relatively slow fighter, was able to time DeGale with no issue. Jack may be slightly slower (combination punching) than DeGale but he has great timing and I agree that he is the more technically sound fighter between the two. I'm taking Jack in this fight by SD.
      James DeKhan

Comment

That medina was unlike any medina we've ever seen so obviously roiding. This is a hard fight for both degale and jack

Comment

I promise, when DeGale speaks, I'm reminded of Amir Khan. Their tone and verbiage are literally the same. Unfortunately, DeGale, is easily timed like his British counterpart also
          degale has a better chin than khan tho. Should be a good contest on saturday. I pick degale to win if he turns up his best and not the medina fight version

Comment

B***h please!! That's good excuses you got here : ''That medina was unlike any medina we've ever seen so obviously roiding.''. I've never seen any PED's report about Medina on that fight.. What a crappy argument you're giving us today.
            What I understand from your statement is that Degale looked bad because he is overrated and you prefered creating false rumor to back your fighter. As simple as that.
            Even against Bute, I had it a draw. He did won the first 3 rounds but he never won any of the last 3. He was busy running /doing grimace.,. and it's just one exemple. Same for the Dirrell fight. No KD and he'd have lost.
            Jack will expose him. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by gspm23 View Post
              B***h please!! That's good excuses you got here : ''That medina was unlike any medina we've ever seen so obviously roiding.''. I've never seen any PED's report about Medina on that fight.. What a crappy argument you're giving us today.
              What I understand from your statement is that Degale looked bad because he is overrated and you prefered creating false rumor to back your fighter. As simple as that.
              Even against Bute, I had it a draw. He did won the first 3 rounds but he never won any of the last 3. He was busy running /doing grimace.,. and it's just one exemple. Same for the Dirrell fight. No KD and he'd have lost.
              Jack will expose him. Mark my words.
              "busy running/doing grimace". Lol, well put. He's got the grimace down for sure.
              Also, that 2nd Dirrell KD was a bad call. DeGale cracked him hard but then wrestled him down. Fight really should have been a draw if that was called correctly. Andre was awful in those first few rounds though so it's hard to argue for him.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                James DeKhan

Comment

I like Jack by a slim margin; he seems to be more consistent throughout an entire fight. DeGale seems to lose focus in the latter rounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X