Lomancheko overrated..a SOLID pitty pat boxer in a weak division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
    i made a copy aswell....no sure how to post it on here tho

Lets hope he gets banned. There has been enough of this **** on this forum. Enough with the timeouts. Racism should be perma-banned.

Comment

Another great poster on NSB

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Lets hope he gets banned. There has been enough of this **** on this forum. Enough with the timeouts. Racism should be perma-banned.
        that **** he send me is wayyyy past the line, he offers 0 boxing talk on here..all he does it post racist bull**** and troll..More and more posters seem to be posting racial slurrs and nothing is done about it, they get a week ban at most, maybe a month and are let back

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
          Lucky for him Garcia and Gamboa are no longer 130 pounders. Lomachenko is an overrated pitty pat boxer with only solid boxing skills...he's no better then Michael Katsidis at his height.
          shut this site down, there is no return from this

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Hah, according to Google (see screenshot below) he deleted it but I went ahead and made a copy.

Copy available here :
            https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
            Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
            wow, its easy to see who and what the real issue is, they even create fake profiles acting like blacks n post stupid race baiting things. lol trump has got them feeling themselves its very funny to watch, then u call it out they become the victim, they are the villain and the victim, not much u can do with these clowns smh
            Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            He is now saying i made that post up to frame him, the mods actually believe this clown..

Comment

He is now saying i made that post up to frame him, the mods actually believe this clown..
              Do you think the mods truly believe him? Wouldn't the moderators be able to tell who made that post?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                shut this site down, there is no return from this
                LOL. The line has been crossed...

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Obviously clear vision is not one of your attributes. Let me give you a clue. Lom varies the intensity of his punches to both confuse and punish his opponents both to the head and body. An opponent does not know what to protect because they are not sure which punches will be harder and where they will come from and where they will land. He has dropped and stopped guys with hard punches and has bewildered them and set them up with varying degrees of intensity on his punches. This lesson is free. Next time I charge you. Cash or PayPal only, no personal checks. And don't EVER again compare a face-first brawler like Kat to Lom, it makes you look like you haven't got a single operating brain cell in the vast emptiness of your head. Anyone can come up with a better comparison than Kat unless Kat and Lom are the last two fighters on earth.

Very good breakdown of loma... With the angles, constant movement, and the changing velocity of punches, he reminds me of Joe calzaghe but with much better technique.. Calzaghe could be very sloppy, while loma is pure precision

Comment

“District 9”

Directed by Neill Blomkamp

2009, 112 min., Rated R

What D. W. Griffiths did to U.S. history in his technically magnificent but thematically racist “Birth of a Nation,” Neill Blomkamp does to Africa in the profoundly racist “District 9.”

The “Nigerians” in “District 9” inherit the depictions of slaves and freed Blacks in the Griffiths epic: they are snarling, monstrous, cannibalistic, sexually depraved and murderous. And they are the only Africans in the film other than the few African residents of the future Republic of South Africa in which the story takes place.

And what about the South Africa shown in this film? Is there any sign that the African National Congress and Nelson Mandela have influenced the character of this future South African society? No way! Not in Blomkamp’s vision. The South African technocracy is pretty much lily white, with just a few Africans who have become qualified to work in the corporate and state institutions. And this in a country that is almost 90% African and only 10% European.

What’s more, the few representatives of poor Black South Africans who speak to reporters in the film’s newsreels are depicted as callously unsympathetic with, even hostile toward, the alien “prawns” even though the South African government has forced the aliens to live in concentration camps like those in which indigenous South Africans were confined under apartheid.

Blomkamp has received praise for his seemingly “humanistic” treatment of the “prawns,” but in fact the South Africa that he projects into the future is one that is an apartheid-supporter’s ideal: wealth, power and know-how are in the hands of whites. The “liberal” message of this movie is that aliens and humans can “just get along” so long as both groups successfully control, and even exterminate, the African “savages” so familiar to Western fantasies from the 1800s on.

It is heartening to see that the Nigerian authorities and others in Africa are exposing the racism that “District 9” represents and mounting boycotts of the film. But it is not encouraging to see how easily the racist themes have escaped the notice of almost all American film critics.
                    Ummm. I took an entirely different message from that film, which I took to be illustrating the bleak and dystopian future that awaits if mankind continues to marginalise and brutalise the poor and disadvantaged. Matter of perspective I guess. Still doesn't excuse the clearly racist intent of the fuckwit currently calling himself the Notorious One, however.

Comment

Working...
                    X