No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Kirkland Arrested Over Child Support Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James Kirkland Arrested Over Child Support Beef

Junior middleweight/middleweight contender James Kirkland was arrested in Austin, Texas earlier this month in connection to a child support case ... TMZ Sports has learned.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No surprise. Kirkland loves going to the can

Comment

Didn't he just turn down a fight because he wanted more money?

Who was he going to fight? Was it Rosado?

Comment

Child support is one organization the Department of Justice needs to look into..They are a corrupt money hungry organization....Every man needs to support any child we bring into this world without hesitation, but C.S is really a money maker for the gov.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
          Child support is one organization the Department of Justice needs to look into..They are a corrupt money hungry organization....Every man needs to support any child we bring into this world without hesitation, but C.S is really a money maker for the gov.....
          how exactly does the gov make money on child support when the money gets passed through to the mother?

heres a tip. If you dont want to pay child support, dont nut in a female you dont intend on marrying. And certainly dont do that with multiple women.

Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            how exactly does the gov make money on child support when the money gets passed through to the mother?

heres a tip. If you dont want to pay child support, dont nut in a female you dont intend on marrying. And certainly dont do that with multiple women.

Problem solved.
            Figured someone would ask....Ill try and make this quick for you buddy...Your monthly check does not get passed in it's entirety because they take a small "fee" out of each check..That's how they make money..Being married only means you will pay alimoney on top of child support if the marriage fails..
            My kids mom took me down child support despite the fact my two kids live with me 4 days a week, and during the very first hearing, the judge asked her would she like "arrears"...Arrears is a debt piled up after you missed months of payments and then you are arrested and have to answer to the court......The judge saw my check and decided my "arrears" would be set at $3,000...You see, it's impossible to be in "arrears" on the same day the child support is set because it there was no payments set up for me to miss!! After I yelled at the judge about this being unfair and probably not even legal he decided to drop it down to "1,000 and thats the lowest I'll go"....I had to pay a lawyer 5,000 AND "settle the arrears" before the court would even acknowledge the fact that my kids live with me as the primary parent...All in all the judge and lawyer extorted me for $6,000 just to acknowledge something my kids mom even admitted to them...I now pay her $700 a month but she only gets $640 because they take a "fee" out of each check. If i couldn't afford that bloodsucking lawyer, I'd have thousands of dollars of debt that never existed hanging over my head...Trust me C.S has nothing to do with you taking or not taking care of a child....

Comment

Lmao did Canelo pay him pennies?????
              Wow just wow... he is that broke he is trying to get out of paying child support lmfao Conelo is a diva I bet you Wade got paid better lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
                Figured someone would ask....Ill try and make this quick for you buddy...Your monthly check does not get passed in it's entirety because they take a small "fee" out of each check..That's how they make money..Being married only means you will pay alimoney on top of child support if the marriage fails..
                My kids mom took me down child support despite the fact my two kids live with me 4 days a week, and during the very first hearing, the judge asked her would she like "arrears"...Arrears is a debt piled up after you missed months of payments and then you are arrested and have to answer to the court......The judge saw my check and decided my "arrears" would be set at $3,000...You see, it's impossible to be in "arrears" on the same day the child support is set because it there was no payments set up for me to miss!! After I yelled at the judge about this being unfair and probably not even legal he decided to drop it down to "1,000 and thats the lowest I'll go"....I had to pay a lawyer 5,000 AND "settle the arrears" before the court would even acknowledge the fact that my kids live with me as the primary parent...All in all the judge and lawyer extorted me for $6,000 just to acknowledge something my kids mom even admitted to them...I now pay her $700 a month but she only gets $640 because they take a "fee" out of each check. If i couldn't afford that bloodsucking lawyer, I'd have thousands of dollars of debt that never existed hanging over my head...Trust me C.S has nothing to do with you taking or not taking care of a child....
                thanks for the info. I dont have child support so I know very little about the process. I do know that suspending someones license for being behind on payments is ******ed, because if that person then loses their job, how are they supposed to get to work? Makes no sense......

Comment

Another loser like so many others but if he hasn't fought in well over a year & was smart he would have got the judge to reestablish the amount he has 2 pay the amount that is based on your income and he has not had any since 2015...

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    thanks for the info. I dont have child support so I know very little about the process. I do know that suspending someones license for being behind on payments is ******ed, because if that person then loses their job, how are they supposed to get to work? Makes no sense......
                    I'm guessing so they can throw you in jail

Comment

Working...
                    X