No announcement yet.

Everyone on the sudden Khan bandwagon is dilusional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone on the sudden Khan bandwagon is dilusional

This will be a super easy fight for Canelo. Khan barely had 3 fights at 147 and decides to fight a killer like Canelo at 155.

As soon as Canelo counters him Khan is gonna look like szpilka or kirkland

Don't let Khan's confidence fool you, he's toast.

learn to spell, cretin.

Comment

Everyone is on the Khan bandwagon because he is a warrior and Canelo is the biggest coward in the sport.

Comment

Khan is doing alot of the things us boxing fans ask for ...which is go for greatness and fight the tuff fights..khan has been doing that his whole career win or los khan proved many times he is not afrad to risk it

Comment

khan is crap and should have lost to algeiri but khan will still beat canelo because canelo is crapper

Comment

I predicted Fury would beat Wlad 2 years ago, i was laughed at on here

Khan will beat Canelo....only way is see Khan losing is if GBP have paid the judges off

I think Khan will take a punch better and will be hitting harder than ever, well enough to make Canelo back up
            Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-01-2016, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post
              This will be a super easy fight for Canelo. Khan barely had 3 fights at 147 and decides to fight a killer like Canelo at 155.

As soon as Canelo counters him Khan is gonna look like szpilka or kirkland

Don't let Khan's confidence fool you, he's toast.

Looks like I was right. Good thing I put $100 on Canelo via 6th round ko for my $850 win.

Comment

Working...
              X