Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero: Danny Garcia a Fake Rican, Can't Speak Spanish!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zarco View Post
    Well, lets compare them

They both cant speak Spanish

This fight should have absolutely no ties in promotion towards Mexico vs Puerto Rico rivalry. It doesnt matter where someone was born, if a person appreciates their roots and is still attached to/involved in their roots, the person is a product of their roots and can identify as so. But there is another group of people that can say they came from their roots, but they are no longer attached to them or involved with them in anyway, shape, or form. They pretty much dont care for their roots and are now fully and solely assimilated into their country of residence. Robert and Danny belong to this second group. Language is the main key to being involved with a culture in the deepest sense. Danny and Robert are even more suspect in fake claiming their roots because of their position. They are professional boxers, Mexican and Puerto Rican markets are very large and profitable in boxing.
    this is pr vs mexico despite what you and those other cats say in this thread. they got that blood coursing through their veins and they'd bash any foktard that would say otherwise. don't matter if they can't speak spanish.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
      its different bro. Danny's 1st generation born here. Robert speaks more spanish than he does and he is at most is 2nd generation born here. His was born here where Danny's migrated here. Danny should know spanish better than robert
      OK I hear you brother.

Point is, they are boxing each other not playing spelling bee.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
        this is pr vs mexico despite what you and those other cats say in this thread. they got that blood coursing through their veins and they'd bash any foktard that would say otherwise. don't matter if they can't speak spanish.
        Youre only taking the spoon that is fed to you by the promotion. Yeah they have the blood in their veins, but thats all they have. Do they have the pride, appreciation, attachment, and involvement? Everyones entitled to their own opinion but c'mon, what is blood without everything else that makes up a cultural identity? Of course theyd bash any foktard that would be interfering with their possible monetary gains from the Mexico vs PR promotion.

Comment

• Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
          Being an Amercian citizen has nothing to do with your true nationality, anyone can become a legal American citizen ANYONE!
          Puerto Ricans are American citizens from birth regardless if they are born here in the US or PR.

And to answer your question about Indians, our native Indians are the only true Americans here everyone else migrated here and are we are just that American citizens.

My daughter was born here in Pennsylvania but she is 100% Rican because both us parents are Ricans. Her blood and heritage is 100% Rican.

Mexicans born here in the states still are Mexicans just legal American citizens because they are born here.

Nuff said I am done beating a dead horse you the one that sound ignorant so think what you want.

You never going to convince any of us....
          your Indians aren't anymore American than other Native American tribes in the mainland. A human wasn't just born on the island. They all come from somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zarco View Post
            Youre only taking the spoon that is fed to you by the promotion. Yeah they have the blood in their veins, but thats all they have. Do they have the pride, appreciation, attachment, and involvement? Everyones entitled to their own opinion but c'mon, what is blood without everything else that makes up a cultural identity? Of course theyd bash any foktard that would be interfering with their possible monetary gains from the Mexico vs PR promotion.
            do they have pride? danny has always repped PR, check. appreciation? i'd say they're both appreciative that their parents that birthed them came from those countries and that love those countries have for boxing, made them millionaires. attachment? by virtue that their parents are from there and more than likely a lot of family, yes, there's attachment. involvement? danny headlined a card in PR, involving himself with the pr community.

stop it.

Comment

• It's cool that Danny is evidently learning Spanish. Guerrero, not so much. He doesn't seem to have a clue. Which is the american disease, I guess -- not to learn anything, not to pick up another language.

Comment

• Their was a video I Uploaded a long time ago with danny emabrassing spanish, I dont feel like hunting it down but with that being said Gurrero isnt that much better than him, I Seen him on some mexican show I was watching and was surprised he was there and when he spoke he sounded rough as shit but he at least was able to string sentences together that leaps and bounds better than what danny does with his "si si que no que si que no no no si i dont know" ass lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                X