No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Scott-Weiland- View Post
    Fury isn't a big puncher, watching his fights you would know that.
    The claim was that Fury is feather fisted. By showing that Fury has a ko percentage in line with vlad is shows two things:

a) that fury could not be called feather fisted
    b) Assumptions make an azz out of you and me as the expression goes... I don't claim Fury is a big puncher like Vlad, thats not really the point of the posts is it? However we don't know what fury's punching capability is do we? Thats what the numbers tell us, whether you or anyone else agrees.

When you read a post learn to comprehend what is intends, not to project your own insecurities upon it.

Comment

• I would be much obliged if Scott or Elroy could show in a post of mine where i said Fury was as big a puncher as Vlad.... thank you

Putting words in ones mouth won't help an agenda guys, thats dirty pool and the posts are all here to show...again please show where that was stated...thank you kindly.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        I would be much obliged if Scott or Elroy could show in a post of mine where i said Fury was as big a puncher as Vlad.... thank you

Putting words in ones mouth won't help an agenda guys, thats dirty pool and the posts are all here to show...again please show where that was stated...thank you kindly.
        How does this fit ?

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        So again, h0w can anyone say that Vlad has superior power to Fury?
        Lol.

Comment

I would be much obliged if Scott or Elroy could show in a post of mine where i said Fury was as big a puncher as Vlad.... thank you

It is ok friend, we thank you.

Comment

• Watched the fight again today. Fuck me, Fury had Klitschko utterly bamboozled in there. He didn't know if he needed a shave or a shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Scott-Weiland- View Post
              So Wlad is shot even though he was competitive in every round ? Are we doing this to undermine Fury's win, or is there something I am missing, what if Wlad wins the rematch, is he suddenly un-shot thereafter, I'm lost in all this.

To me a shot fighter is completely done, when I saw the fight last month I had Wlad a close but clear second, and clearly head and shoulders above the other campaigners at the weight. If he had been knocked out and his performance been that lacklustre I would be open to discuss the notion Wlad is shot but I refuse to acknowledge he is shot.

What happens should Wlad lose again but go on and defeat Glazkov and wilder unifying the IBF and WBC belts ? However remote you feel this as a possibility if it was to happen would you still feel he was 'shot'.

I'd like to remind you at this point Wlad only recently signed a five fight extension, he currently holds an exceptionally high ranking with the boxing organisations and by my reckoning is far from finished, even in the event Fury wins again, which IMO I don't believe will happen.
              o scott is back with his crosseyes and biased opinions, it was a unanimous decision, do you know what that means? so... how was it competitive every round you clown, wlad got dominated, played with and outboxed, everyone seems to have seen that but you.

you seem to want wlad to become the next james tony or roy jones, the man is nearly 40, even the great vitali didnt fight anyone in the same league as fury at 40, he fought easy opponents or bums like charr or solis and if any clown says a yourself says he fought chisora who fury fought, vitali even said if chisora was faster he would of been in trouble that night and give him his closest fight for a while.

Originally posted by TGD View Post
              Watched the fight again today. Fuck me, Fury had Klitschko utterly bamboozled in there. He didn't know if he needed a shave or a shit.
              sorry sir you must of seen another fight because our man scott the wlad fanboy says he was really competitive.

btw scott just to educate you, if a fighter is risking his health by boxing or refused to fight, he cannot honor that contract for that fight deal and there will be terms under it where he can walk out of it by other means.

wlad doesnt do stupid contracts that are unbreakable and even if they was he still could get out of them with health and safety, all it means really is if he chooses to fight he is exclusive with that network within germany, which is RTL? i believe. so it doesnt matter if he had a 100 fight deal.
              Last edited by Machinist_X; 12-26-2015, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Elroy needs to be banned from here and placed into a mental asylum.

I think he suffered serious brain damage after the beat downs he suffered earlier in the year to LennoxTBE and now he's thinking everyone else is crazy but himself.

Comment

• You Have the Power to Turn Defeat into Victory

I hadn’t lost since my fight against Lamon Brewster in the spring of 2004. And after that, I analyzed my errors thoroughly and worked constantly to improve myself. With great success, too: I was an undefeated world champion for more than eleven years until a couple of weeks back, when I faced British boxer Tyson Fury. For the first time in so long, I had to experience the feeling of stepping out of the ring as a loser. That was very disappointing for me; I suffered day and night after the fight and I am still suffering.

I have decided to seek a rematch against Fury. I want to show that I have much more to offer, and I want to overcome this challenge. I could not realize my potential during the last fight, and I want to, and will, change this in the return match.

Moreover, I know: A lost fight does not mean I have lost the war. "Failure is not an option,” I tell myself and my team repeatedly. But if you have suffered a failure, you shouldn’t lick your wounds for too long. Keep going!

This is exactly the same thing I tell businessmen and managers: A defeat is painful, oh yes it is, but it is something you learn from and keep going. To become better.

Eleven years ago I turned everything that characterized me as a sportsperson upside-down. My training, my diet and my team. This was the result of a thorough analysis of my defeat:

What mistakes did I make?
                  What conclusions did I arrive at?

That took a bit of time and honesty. I am going to take exactly the same approach this time as well. I am rising to the challenge—not only for the return match, but the longer path forward, which will be hard, because I scrutinize everything.

Even the business world has examples of defeats that were turned into victories. Think about the toymaker Lego: The Danish company was fighting for its survival in 2004. The company had strayed too far from its DNA with the merchandizing of Harry Potter and other movie characters. It was resolved a long time ago and the company is showing double digit revenue growth thanks to innovations.

What about Leica? It was once a major camera manufacturer before finding itself in the shadows of its competitors. The traditional company consistently missed new industry trends: DSLR, auto focus, digital models. Then it figured out how to play to its strengths: it introduced the M9, which was smaller and lighter than other high quality cameras, and the brand found new life.

Even great personalities suffer defeat every now and then, but they manage to overcome them to emerge stronger than before. Steve Jobs did exactly, under global scrutiny. You may not remember it, considering Apple’s success and superlatives for many years now, but Jobs was thrown out of the company in 1985. The market introduction of first Macintosh flopped, and in the subsequent discussions on further strategies, the founder fell out with his board of directors. As he lost the internal power struggle, he was shown the door. As we all know, though, Jobs did not resign himself to his fate: he founded more companies and came back to Apple in 1997 to start the tech company’s renaissance.

These examples show clearly: you can overcome defeat. When they first happen,

defeats can help you become hungry again, help you scrutinize yourself and make the impossible possible.

It is very important to work hard with yourself, your products and your company. Just as no one is entitled to success all the time, no one suffers defeats continuously. This is something we should remember every day, even (and I can say this from my own experience) if it is difficult at times.

Please remember: You are the moving force.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/you-h...imir-klitschko

Comment

The claim was that Fury is feather fisted. By showing that Fury has a ko percentage in line with vlad is shows two things:

a) that fury could not be called feather fisted
                    b) Assumptions make an azz out of you and me as the expression goes... I don't claim Fury is a big puncher like Vlad, thats not really the point of the posts is it? However we don't know what fury's punching capability is do we? Thats what the numbers tell us, whether you or anyone else agrees.

When you read a post learn to comprehend what is intends, not to project your own insecurities upon it.
                    I've learnt a great many things about you in an exceptionally short time.

Comment

• Fury isn't a huge puncher, but he can definitely punch with power.

His style is more geared toward hitting and moving. But he certainly has the power to get a guy out.

He isn't a stand in front of you and bang type of guy. He hits and moves.

Comment

Working...
                      X