No announcement yet.

French students kidnap a circus llama on drunken night out in Bordeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French students kidnap a circus llama on drunken night out in Bordeaux

Five French teenagers stole a llama from a circus in Bordeaux and took him on a drunken tour of the city.

The animal, named Serge, was abducted by the students on Thursday morning from a closed down circus after they went clubbing.

They took Serge on a tram tour of Bordeaux. “We went in and played with the animals,” one of the five, named Mathieu, told BFM TV. “We ended up taking a llama with us.”

They had tried to take a zebra with them, but it proved too stubborn so they settled on Serge instead.

Mathieu said: “It walked with us like a good dog would have."

They got the animal on board but alarmed passengers informed a tram ticket inspector about the llama.

Mathieu said: "The inspector made him get off and tied him to a lamppost."

Reports suggest the group made off and left the animal in the care of the ticket inspector.

They were later arrested and taken to a local police station. They were not charged with any offence.

The llama is understood to be well after the ordeal and has returned to the circus.

Lol that picture alone was worth being arrested. Some Hangover type ****

Comment

I bet that ticket inspector was annoyed.

'Fuck I'm gonna do with a Llama!?'

Comment

That Llama looks cool in the picture. This has inspired me to find a strange animal and take a pic on a night out.

Comment

I empathize with that Llama, godamn french teenagers, don't know why 5 though, it's well documented 3 french teenagers can kidnap a falcon, 5 on a Llama is just too far.

Comment

Originally posted by BeGoodToMother View Post
            That Llama looks cool in the picture. This has inspired me to find a strange animal and take a pic on a night out.
            Just take 2-5 french teenagers with you, might get a Komodo shot!

Comment

llama all chillin and shit.

Comment

Working...
              X