No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire Puts in Late Work To Batter Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire Puts in Late Work To Batter Rigondeaux

New York,NY --- 2012 Fighter of the Year and WBO World Jr. Featherweight champion Nonito "Filipino Flash" Donaire runs during an intense training session in New York City Monday night to prepare for his upcoming world championship battle against undefeated WBA World Super Bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux , Saturday, April 13 at the historic Radio City Music Hall in New York City and televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing®. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with Caribe Promotions, Tecate and Madison Square Garden, tickets priced at $300, $150, $75 and $35, are available for purchase at the Radio City Music Hall Box Office, Madison Square Garden Box Office, Ticketmaster charge by phone (866-858-0008) and online at www.ticketmaster.com, www.radiocity.com and www.thegarden.com. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

The most anticipated fight of the year!

Comment

One night in the early stages of donaires career i saw him trying to eat a live gold fish so I knocked him out cold. I didnt even have to punch him hard and im 122lbs wringing wet, I just have awesome punching power.

Comment

Man I am in fear for Rigo health, Nonito gonna severely beat Rigo, I just hope his corner throws in the towel before nonito ruins him for life.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Man I am in fear for Rigo health, Nonito gonna severely beat Rigo, I just hope his corner throws in the towel before nonito ruins him for life.
          I could easy knock you out, even with 16oz gloves on.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            what if donaire take a knee?

Comment

Originally posted by chump123 View Post
              I could easy knock you out, even with 16oz gloves on.
              if you looking for a fight go outside, you aint gonna find no fights online buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ban_cov View Post
                Then Ill make a gif and make fun of him, I dont care who wins, I just think Nonito will kill Rigo, so Im voicing that and putting my points up, but no matter who wins I dont really care.

Comment

Originally posted by ban_cov View Post
                  i'll post it on my sig

Comment

Great to see Nonito training hard until the last minute. The whole World will be watching on Saturday night and I know Donaire is going to put on a show for the everybody.

Comment

Working...
                    X