Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Adrien Broner avoid Lucas Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would he a avoid Lucas...they ain't fighting to see who the best is and Lucas live to far away.

Comment

Great thread, with Floyd being his idol I don't know for sure but I'm 90% sure Broner will avoid Lucas.

They'll try to use that "oh he aint a draw" shit I bet.

Comment

The content of the opening post is full of too much BS to bother sifting through.

What is weird is that instead of debating a stupidly presumptuous point, the thread starter is trying hoplessly to back up stated BS on another fighter that isn't even the topic of his thread???? No look at prior tendancies of Broner, nothing about the fighter himself, just more ranting about someone else off the topic he himself set. This is poor quality indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Why would he a avoid Lucas...they ain't fighting to see who the best is and Lucas live to far away.

Comment

And they'll have to meet eventually at 140.

These aren't excuses for him to duck them but some things do get in the way;

Rios - Top Rank
            Marquez - Top Rank
            D. Garcia - Haymon

So there's Khan and Matthysse who are promoted by Golden Boy so it's a perfect fit.

Comment

So let's sit back and wait until they do. Presuming something based on the hate of another fighter (revealed by the lack of content on the actual subject of the thread) is a bit....... weak and petty.

Comment

Working...
              X