No announcement yet.

Aldo vs Edgar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aldo vs Edgar

Should be a great fight. Who you got and why?

Wow....... This is gonna be a cracking fight. Its gonna be at UFC 153 I believe. 48 views and no responses.

Comment

Aldo.

frankie will be obliterated. aldo is an absolute terror and frankie will be beaten. he either gets ktfo or his soul will be broken. aldo only knows how to destroy.

i was repping aldo as p4p #1 when everyone was saying fedor and silva. if he had a185 body, he'd destroy silva too. that's how good he is.

Comment

im just goin say this aldo is a freak, but frankie is the freak, his heart is like a lion, aldo will hit him with some **** and frankie will keep getting up, and eventually win.. frankie should still be champ he was robbed twice, however this has only made him stronger he will submit aldo...

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
          im just goin say this aldo is a freak, but frankie is the freak, his heart is like a lion, aldo will hit him with some **** and frankie will keep getting up, and eventually win.. frankie should still be champ he was robbed twice, however this has only made him stronger he will submit aldo...
          Lion?

Dats a Lion bro.

Aldo wins via rape.

Comment

Edgar is more than capable of winning this fight in my opinion. I think it all comes down to how the weight cut affects Edgar. He pretty much has been fighting at his walking around weight give or take a few lbs and his body has gotten used to that. The weight cut could really mess him up. I'm really looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Working...
            X