Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ichiro traded to the Yankees!! Will start against old team at their home!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key pitching prospects ?

I'm sure you have every Yankee fan scratching they're heads wondering who ?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      The Mariners are so ****ed up right now, they might just tell you to keep those 2 minor league pitchers because they feel bad about the Pineda trade.

If you guys feel that bad about it trade us King Felix and we'll apologize.

Comment

Stupid trade. Once again the Yankees are going no where quick. Can't wait to see Detroit bump New York out of the playoffs for the third time in 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Stupid trade. Once again the Yankees are going no where quick. Can't wait to see Detroit bump New York out of the playoffs for the third time in 6 years.

And then Check and the Tigers woke up !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            And then Check and the Tigers woke up !!!
            The Tigers are rolling and will probably pass the Yankees up for the best record in baseball. I am still taking open bets that the Tigers win the WS. I'll gladly not only give you the Yankees but the whole field.

Still a bad trade. At this point in his career, Ichiro is not even an average player.

Comment

The Tigers are rolling and will probably pass the Yankees up for the best record in baseball. I am still taking open bets that the Tigers win the WS. I'll gladly not only give you the Yankees but the whole field.

Still a bad trade. At this point in his career, Ichiro is not even an average player.

Check how is it a bad trade when we gave up nothing and our best outfielder and leadoff guy is out 4 the season ?

Tigers made a few moves themselves but if we're able to snag a frontline starter I'm all in.

Don't need 2 play the field !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Check how is it a bad trade when we gave up nothing and our best outfielder and leadoff guy is out 4 the season ?

Tigers made a few moves themselves but if we're able to snag a frontline starter I'm all in.

Don't need 2 play the field !!!
                I think it's a bad trade because it's just a name. I would of rather given something up to get talent than not give up anything and get garbage in return. Now you're stuck with a guy that isn't going to give you much of anything.

I like the Tigers move especially bringing Infante back. If Sanchez gives them anything that's just a plus.

Comment

I think it's a bad trade because it's just a name. I would of rather given something up to get talent than not give up anything and get garbage in return. Now you're stuck with a guy that isn't going to give you much of anything.

I like the Tigers move especially bringing Infante back. If Sanchez gives them anything that's just a plus.

Its more than just a name 4 us. He fills a need !!!

As far as giving us anything ? We'll be the judge of that.

Stuck ? Like Verlander stuck on wild giving the National league home field advantage ?

We'll see Check, time will tell !!!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    He's not injured or old, so nope!
                    You know its gonna happen tho. Trade king felix, in hopes of getting a player half as good as he is. Forever in rebuilding mode....

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                      You know its gonna happen tho. Trade king felix, in hopes of getting a player half as good as he is. Forever in rebuilding mode....
                      Oh, it's inevitable. The Mariners are led by a bunch of idiots. Reminds me of how Bennett drove the Sonics into the ground in order to make the move "easier".

Comment

Working...
                      X