No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings: I am The Best American Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings: I am The Best American Heavyweight

Heavyweight contender Bryant Jennings (13-0, 6KOs) secured a big victory on Saturday night in Brooklyn, New York. The rising prospect stopped the far more experienced former WBO champion Sergei Liakhovich (25-5) in nine rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

if he can beat Chambers or Chauncy Willever I'd agree w/him...wasn't it fun watching him Saturday night??? I wish him nothing but luck as the most boring division in boxing, with him, is no longer boring...

Comment

Whoa there young'n relax... You're good but still need some work. Will be fun watching him as he progresses tho. At least he's in shape and not some bloated HW.

Comment

I really enjoyed his fight, but I'd place Seth above him right now as far as threat.

Comment

6'2 with 84" reach.

Just like Sonny Liston. Same reach as Lennox Lewis but 3 inches shorter.

Hope he makes it. But he's already 27.

Comment

this made me laugh

dont u have to beat the competion in your country to be the best ?
            theres chris areola seth mitchell and deyontay wilder to beat yet. also hes 6,2 tailor made for a klitchkos jab.

Comment

Originally posted by olly1990 View Post
              theres chris areola seth mitchell and deyontay wilder to beat yet. also hes 6,2 tailor made for a klitchkos jab.
              How can size make you tailor made for someone? He actually has a reach advantage on both Klitschkos

Comment

Originally posted by olly1990 View Post
                Height doesn't dictate what's perfect for a Klitschko jab.

Poor head and lateral movement is perfect for a Klitschko jab.... you can be the same height as them and still be perfect for it.

Comment

I'll believe him when he has a belt to back up his statements

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Height doesn't dictate what's perfect for a Klitschko jab.

Poor head and lateral movement is perfect for a Klitschko jab.... you can be the same height as them and still be perfect for it.
                    ^ This right here

Comment

Working...
                    X