Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather or Marquez again.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
      Lmao... Yeah I bet you don't care about Mayweather anymore after Saturday. Floyd has had 1 demand for 2 years: Take random blood/urine tests. Team Pacquiao has apparently just recently agreed. He has made no other "BS demands"
      that too..pac just seemed like he did not have the fire anymore ..floyd has been sayin , pac is easy work, marquez went in there without needing all that garbage testing and he arguably beat pac....im so sick of floyd not being able to do the same when he's suppose to be way superior to jmm ...in short " i hate cowards"...

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
      Or you're sick of Pacquiao ducking him?
      that's not the popular belief but whatever...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        that too..pac just seemed like he did not have the fire anymore ..floyd has been sayin , pac is easy work, marquez went in there without needing all that garbage testing and he arguably beat pac....im so sick of floyd not being able to do the same when he's suppose to be way superior to jmm ...in short " i hate cowards"...

that's not the popular belief but whatever...
        Please... You say that as if Marquez is in a position to demand additional testing for Pacquiao. There isn't an active boxer out there that has the leverage or clout to request that kind of testing other than Mayweather.

Things I'll never understand:

PEDs in baseball: Cardinal sin. Players who take them will never get into the HOF

PEDs in football: 4 game suspension, never brought up again

PEDs in boxing: Rarely, if ever brought up, even though PEDs have been proven to be rampant over the years. When a boxer requests tests, he's called a coward

It seems completely backwards to me. It should be the opposite.

Comment

Working...
        X