No announcement yet.

I feel more comfortable around black people than i do white people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel more comfortable around black people than i do white people

I feel like i have more in common with them than i do whites.

Not comfortable either, I find white ppl and black ppl to be very obnoxious. The nicest people I've ever met were Asians, Indians, and so on. Really don't like most people because people are *******s and start fights all the time. People always look for drama and I'm entirely sick of it. If a mother ****er doesn't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all. But thats too complicating for some people.

Comment

Well, you're mistaken, sorry.

Comment

I should've known after your Drake thread.

Comment

Mexican ******

J/K

Comment

im comfortable around all colours..............i come from a very mix back round,whats the problem with white people?why do you feel that way towards them?

Comment

This isn't HTOWNS alt account is it? That guy looks white to me but I think he is Mexican. Maybe he is mixed? Hope I didn't offend you if you are Htown. My intentions are not to start a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                This isn't HTOWNS alt account is it? That guy looks white to me but I think he is Mexican. Maybe he is mixed? Hope I didn't offend you if you are Htown. My intentions are not to start a fight.
                Htown going to deal with you boi

Comment

The bad thing is you can't see them at night unless they show their white teeth.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X