Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, berto is the guy ortiz will beat on every time he falls from grace

"damn it, got ko'd again, where's berto? lets do it!"

Comment

hmm but if he give Ortiz no rematch and he wants that Ortiz fights Berto...who is Floyd gonna fight...the Berto & Ortiz option are gone i guess...i was hoping Floyds gonna get another belt from Berto...

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
        hmm but if he give Ortiz no rematch and he wants that Ortiz fights Berto...who is Floyd gonna fight...the Berto & Ortiz option are gone i guess...i was hoping Floyds gonna get another belt from Berto...
        lol, i would feel bad for berto in that fight. i honestly think floyd would knock berto out.

Comment

It looks like Floyd has no interest in fighting Pacquiao the Ducker ducks again QUACK QUACK.

Comment

Not only does Floyd not want to fight Pacquiao, he also wants to avoid Martinez and Khan as well.

Floyd does not only duck the best he ducks very good as well.

Will Floyd grow a pair and step up to the plate?

Comment

The way things are going it sure looks like Floyd wants Berto or Ortiz again.
              Two unworthy matches. Perhaps Cortez should referee them.

Comment

Berto-Ortiz II. The winner gets Jessie Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                  Floyd should just show up ringside at the Pacquiao fight Nov 12th, Sit with Lampley and whoever else is calling the fight and let it be known it time to make it happen. No more excuses.

Comment

Berto and Ortiz rematch would be a good fight. Flat footed Berto has some of his hunger back and with Conte on his team, he might be the best shape physically and mentally in a long time, so Ortiz fighting him after his loss I can't see.
                    Ortiz will probably take an easy fight next but i hope he goes straight into Berto and one of those bums can then be eradicated from boxings gene pool

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                      Berto-Ortiz II. The winner gets Jessie Vargas.
                      Agree with the first part, I would love to see a rematch. The first fight kept you on your toes. As for the second part don't kid yourself Jessie is for Khan LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                      X