Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is The Best Role Model for Young Fighters?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is The Best Role Model for Young Fighters?...

Is it Pacquiao, Mayweather or Other? Vote and explain.

Pacquiao
    33.33%
    Mayweather
    25.00%
    Other, I'll explain
    41.67%

The poll is expired.

I think it's Roger Mayweather... He speaks the truth and i think he can be influential..

Comment

Lady Fan is.

Comment

Explanation

Floyd's gurantee for Ortiz $25,000,000.00.

Comment

if manny can pass a piss and blood test then he is a great roll model.

floyd isnt trying to be one only an idiot would wanna be like him out of teh ring

Comment

i think it's mayweather, style and behaviour wise a lot of boxers are trying to imitate him.
            i'd prefer the last guy in the lower right corner though. klitschko's are both incredible hard working boxers, only their style is not that explosive. but then again neither is mayweather's.

Comment

lol at this biased thread

Currently, I would have to pick Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, or Juan Manuel Marquez. I like the way all three boxers carry themselves, as well as the way there qualities transpires to little kids.

Comment

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko and Andre Ward are great role models, but it really depends on what you mean by 'great role models for a young fighter'. If you are basing it purely on dedication, technique,success, hunger and talent, then as the two finest exponents of the sport Floyd and Manny certainly would be great role models. If its the overall package of success and living your life the right way then I dont think you could do much better than Wlad and Andre.

Comment

LadyBoy,

The answer to this question is Andre Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X