Collapse
No announcement yet.

More pathetic victory: Floyd vs. Mosley or Holmes vs. Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why not say Pac vs Mosley... Look, I dont like May, but whats with the double standard? Pac fought him after Floyd destroyed him and Mora drew with him... Again, why not say Pac vs Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
      So why not say Pac vs Mosley... Look, I dont like May, but whats with the double standard? Pac fought him after Floyd destroyed him and Mora drew with him... Again, why not say Pac vs Mosley?
      I would say Pac-eshia running in there right after to fight Mosely has got to be more pathetic.

Comment

******ed thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
          I'm not denying that their is flawed logic within the TS assumption. Nevertheless, the real champion was Pacquiao. Pac beat Cotto and Clottey (two top WW) back to back, whereas Mosley merely beat Margarito, and was off for more then a year. Pac was putting in work, whereas Mosley was sitting on his as.s waiting for a payday. Thus, I believe the real linear champion should have been Pac, as Mosley shouldn't have had the title that long after being inactive for so long. Nevertheless, it is my opinion, thus it's subjective, and open for interpretation. One can always make a strong case against my argument, and one wouldn't be flawed. Just giving my two cents
          green k worthy post right here.

I'll green you as soon as i reload.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
            Perhaps, TS is insinuating that Mayweather's "biggest win" is ****, whereas Pac didn't consider Mosley his biggest win. Thus, TS is trying to **** on Mayweather. Is he right? nah he's a dumb ****. However, Pac-Mosley was worse then Mayweather-Marquez, thus deploying what a ****ty fight it was.

Comment

we are glad to see you're still here in peak form

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                This.
                Floyd's is more pathetic.
                You're money bro.

Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                  Both Shane and Ali were 37 or 38 and way beyond shot.

Ali was at least able to throw some punches back, whereas Shane was completely unable to pull the trigger.

The one glaring difference is that Floyd considered that one of his biggest victories whereas Holmes showed class and dignity by being ashamed of his fight with Ali.

Another advantage is that Ali is an ATG whereas Mosley was never really that great to begin with.

Holmes 2 --- Floyd 0
                  If I'm not mistaken, Roach said six months earlier twice when Mosley tried to fight PAC that Mosley was too good. Wouldn't fight him at 147 and I quote your better than Oscar. Mosley even went on to say he would go down to 142. To no avail Roach wanted no part of the number two or three P4P fighters in the sport. So take a long look at your synopsis and realize how stupid you make the PAC team look. Same eggs on there face after they refused to face Yuri Foreman. What a joke of ATG status.

Comment

Don't point to pac.

This has nothing to do with Pac.

Look in the mirror. Look at Floyds Resume since Castillo and use critical thinking skills and then look at how much of a fraud your hero is.

I'm just the messenger. Don't sho0t me.

Bros.

Comment

******ed thread by a ******ed poster

Comment

Working...
                      X