No announcement yet.

When George Foreman goes nuts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When George Foreman goes nuts!

Absolutely crazy his change from the above video, into a happy preacher.

Comment

How Foreman didn't crack Ali in the face all those times he was ringside for his fights I really do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        How Foreman didn't crack Ali in the face all those times he was ringside for his fights I really do not know.
        Although I prefer Ali, in the ring. I would definitely take Foreman outside it.

Comment

What's even crazier is the stuff he'd pop off with as a commentator for HBO boxing :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

"THAT'S IT HE'S BROKE HIS LEG."

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              What's even crazier is the stuff he'd pop off with as a commentator for HBO boxing :hahahaha9:

Poet

he really has made a habit of saying some crazy **** whenever given the opportunity

Comment

That whole Toronto 5 **** was Weird! The change in Foreman from then to the jolly old fat preacher man he is these days is shocking lol

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Poet
                  Lol Yeah thats True but he still beats Lennox Lewis on the mike every night of the week! Yeah he DEFINITELY better than Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                    Lol Yeah thats True but he still beats Lennox Lewis on the mike every night of the week! Yeah he DEFINITELY better than Lewis
                    Definately Larry:chuckle9:

Comment

Working...
                    X