No announcement yet.

Thoughts on this Uber pick-up gone awry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    man F**K y'all man I've been hitting refresh on this gotdamn thread since I made the ****, which was like lots and lots and lots of hours ago, I even left work early to be here for this thread and blew my wife off for lunch at Subway (man Subway has really gone downhill by the way but I digress) so I could keep looking at it, I'm so fed up with this bull**** and my meaningless meager existence, all I have is this gay ass lounge I mean damn my dog don't even like anymore, I hope all you f**kers suffer in hell for all of eternity, you straight up ole b*tch ass f**king hoes, I'm red k'ing every single motherf**ker in the lounge one by one until I get every one of you and swear to God I won't stop until I take my last motherf**king breath, I won't ever f**king stop until I paint this whole b*tch ass subforum red with these red k's

"peeleft:
    okay cool i'm not upset anymore and those dark thoughts of eating my glock have subsided since some people have posted

I thought I was going to have to resort to the Brush route and start PM'ing people asking "hey do you see the thread I made", and then if they replied yes I'd respond with "okay well please reply in it then okay thanks"

**** Mike, you left your wife hanging?

Also, who is this Brush character? This is the second time I've read something funny about the dude.

Comment

A couple of self entitled whores with first world problems. Drop em off to ISIS. They'll know what it's like to be mistreated by men there.

Comment

man F**K y'all man I've been hitting refresh on this gotdamn thread since I made the ****, which was like lots and lots and lots of hours ago, I even left work early to be here for this thread and blew my wife off for lunch at Subway (man Subway has really gone downhill by the way but I digress) so I could keep looking at it, I'm so fed up with this bull**** and my meaningless meager existence, all I have is this gay ass lounge I mean damn my dog don't even like anymore, I hope all you f**kers suffer in hell for all of eternity, you straight up ole b*tch ass f**king hoes, I'm red k'ing every single motherf**ker in the lounge one by one until I get every one of you and swear to God I won't stop until I take my last motherf**king breath, I won't ever f**king stop until I paint this whole b*tch ass subforum red with these red k's

"peeleft:
        This is for sure the greatest post in Boxing Scene history.

And is it just me or is this just a case of when idiots cross paths more then she's some spoiled entitled chick cuz while she was a dumb b^tch loving the attention, he blew up & massively overreacted over small potatoes in my eyes too. No winner in this confrontation for anyone but us as viewers.

Comment

"peeleft:

that blue bastard had it coming. doors with glass hinges shouldn't talk sh#t.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            A couple of self entitled whores with first world problems. Drop em off to ISIS. They'll know what it's like to be mistreated by men there.
            Preach, Kev.

Comment

Oh & eat my ass is one of my favorite insults & seriously underutilized in arguments.

Comment

"peeleft:
                are you married mike?

Comment

boohiss, no violence and or sex

Comment

So did she end up eating his ass or what?

Comment

"peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                      X