Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rips UFC's White: He Lives Better Than His Fighters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    So, since Floydie used to box for a living, that makes it ok for him to pay fighters in his promotions peanuts.... but since White has never fought, it isn't ok for him to do the same thing.

That has to be some of the most whiny out of control excuse for logic I think I've ever heard. And I've heard alotta b.s. over 63+ years. SMDH

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Wow it clearly went over your head lol. He's not saying he pays them peanuts. He's saying he lives better cause he earned hundreds of millions by fighting. Not by paying guys small checks. But even dunces like mathed don't understand
    I understand what he was trying to say, I just don't buy him thinking he has any place making comments like that.

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      So, since Floydie used to box for a living, that makes it ok for him to pay fighters in his promotions peanuts.... but since White has never fought, it isn't ok for him to do the same thing.

That has to be some of the most whiny out of control excuse for logic I think I've ever heard. And I've heard alotta b.s. over 63+ years. SMDH

Originally posted by dnash1911 View Post
      Missed the point Floyd is a promoter yes but he made 96% of his money as a fighter. So of course he will live better than his fighters he earned it being a fighter. If you are making money off the fighters they should benefit waaay more than UFC fighters do.
      I get his point, I just don't think he has any place saying it. Him having been a fighter, and now paying his fighters peanuts, and he's trying to get a free pass while at the same time grinding on White for the same thing. Yes, UFC fighters should be paid more, in general. And yes, some boxers should be paid less and we should get back to the 'long road to the top' mentality, but that doesn't give Floydie a right to harp on White just because he used to fight and White didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        floyd just mad at the ufc since he ducked connor and turned down 50-50 with a guy whos much more popular than him.
        No hes not. Floyd has a much bigger following on social media than Conor McGregor and has earned far more in his respective sport.

Comment

Hate to agree with the ****y ****er!

Comment

Mayweather is right but he's in no position to criticize anyone. He beats up women.

Comment

Floyd is 100% correct. The UFC fighters use to supplement their revenue by advertising on the trunks. White put a stop to that and gives them a fraction of what they would have gotten by taking from them and paying peanuts. Greedy bastard.

Comment

haha i see a butt hurt comment on here. no need to mention any name doe LOL.

Comment

question: why is floyd worried about what the UFC is doing? lol.. isnt floyd retired already? UFC have no connection to boxing, why is this guy talking about dana white and the UFC? hahah.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    The real story here is White proposing kicks, punches and elbows to be allowed in a Mayweather-McGregor bout.

Of course Floyd would never agree so starts yapping about money, the same thing he did when he didn't want to fight Pacquiao.
                    You can't be this stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      You can't be this stupid.
                      serious question, why is floyd talking about the UFC???

Comment

Working...
                      X