Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Marriage Zone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most hotties are in a comfortable relationship by mid to late 20's. If not chances are they are dumb bimbo sluts with multiple STD's which you would have to cover up to ride, forget about going down on them.
    Also fu@k having kids at 40, if you get to that stage best not have them at all.

I enjoy my bareback with my fiance

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
      Most hotties are in a comfortable relationship by mid to late 20's. If not chances are they are dumb bimbo sluts with multiple STD's which you would have to cover up to ride, forget about going down on them.
      Also fu@k having kids at 40, if you get to that stage best not have them at all.

I enjoy my bareback with my fiance
      Hoes need love too doe, and lord knows the scene is full of people ready to give it to em.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo Ledbetter View Post
        Hoes need love too doe, and lord knows the scene is full of people ready to give it to em.
        LMAOOOOO True!!

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
          LMAOOOOO True!!
          Like these alphas who are keeping intensely close count on the number of hypothetical women they are plowing, the tens on a nightly basis and in kinkiest of places. As long as they share their STDs together, no need for a rubber even! Just plan B.

Comment

I've seen this before. Funny

Comment

I'm 27, my girlfriend is 19, been together for a year and a half now and she wants to marry me and have kids in a couple of years. It hasn't got anything to do with money, I don't spend much on her and she actually spends probably at least as much on me. It's more to do with the fact that after mid 20's guys generally just get more mature and understand relationships a lot better.

It's funny because when we met I thought she was "too young" but she's probably the most mature girlfriend I've ever had. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                I'm 27, my girlfriend is 19, been together for a year and a half now and she wants to marry me and have kids in a couple of years. It hasn't got anything to do with money, I don't spend much on her and she actually spends probably at least as much on me. It's more to do with the fact that after mid 20's guys generally just get more mature and understand relationships a lot better.

It's funny because when we met I thought she was "too young" but she's probably the most mature girlfriend I've ever had. Good times.
                She sounds too young, and you're just saying she's mature lol.

Comment

Translation: I thought she was too young, but then she let me stick it in her and made me realize she is the most mature and awesome girl I've ever been with.

Comment

She left home at 14 so when I met her she had basically been fending for herself for the last 4 years, she was working two jobs back then, I personally think that's a lot more mature than most 19 year Olds who are still living with their parents, and claiming an allowance.

She'd certainly be more mature than 90% of boxing scene members

Comment

I hope I don't have kids or get married.

It'd be a huge mistake.

Comment

Working...
                      X