Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you chill and calm your nerves while waiting for and watching a HUGE fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drink beer!! Lots of beer! But not so much that you have to close one eye to cut out double vision!
    I'm normally pacing around during anthems telling my mrs " I fu@king love this **** " over and over!!!

Comment

I don't, I can't.

Comment

There Is no other sport that provokes severe full blown anxiety attacks like boxing. I recall watching the first Rahman/Lewis fight and losing It when Rahman landed that perfect right that knocked Lewis out. That was a beautiful moment. It Is extremely difficult to remain calm during a big fight.

Comment

i'd bust a nut.

Comment

Beer, street fighter, arguments with friends, coke lol. Not the coke, but Im pumped the whole time.

Comment

i pray the night before always. it really helps for life in general.

Comment

I get tons of blow and hookers calms me right down

Comment

Adderall, maybe less caffeine and sugar in your diet.

IDK I am not very excitable in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                    Missed Golovkin-Murray like that. The anticipation for this Pac-May fight is going to be off the scale.
                    No lie, I did the same **** too! lol I took a nap during the day and I forgot the fight was in Monaco and not in the states, SMH. My friend woke me up and said that fight was on, I thought he was bull****in me but then I remembered the fight was in Monaco. lol

Comment

fights are the only time I'll drink, so usually I talk alot of ****. When I'm hosting usually nothing comes of it, I'll talk all the **** I like in my own apartment. when I'm the away team it sometimes leads to fists, mostly if it's someone I don't know. it's usually over pretty quick, no one wants to miss a fight over two drunks arguing

Comment

Working...
                      X