Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir's Marriage in DANGER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look... these fighters are cut from a different cloth than most people. These things are nothing compared to what they've gone thru in their childhood and / or in the fight game.

IF a fighter is distracted by these type of things when stepping into the ring, they should reconsider their profession. Life presents them with just as much adversity as they face inside a ring, a fighter has to be very mentally strong to survive in this game.

Mayweather faces and has faced THOUSANDS of distractions heading into different fights, most recently against Cotto, and he still had the mental toughness to do what he had to before facing what awaited him. EXCUSES are for the weak..

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      You made 2 threads on the same topic? Wtf

Cause thats a Big news, dummy!. They make thread over Mayweather buying a new car and here we have a fighter 2 weeks away from A big fight with the risk of losing his wife.
      Last edited by Uklad; 04-20-2014, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
        Oh dear, hope this doesn't put him off the task at hand, no pun intended.
        Hope so I wonder what weed he's been smoking on lately you have a fight in 2 weeks and instead of boxing you're making headlines over this stupid stuff, really puts even the die hard fans off.

Comment

I"m' really starting to dislike posting on here

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            Khan was probably forced to marry a muslim girl who doesn't put out.
            she's pregnant, obviously not the case

beautiful woman, too

amir is a joke

Comment

Comment

I mean I've followed Amir from the iTV days, but he just makes a fool out of himself in the media.

Comment

You're a sun subscriber?

Comment

What I know is Khan's getting knocked out by Collazo and I said this before the fight was signed. If you wanna place your bet do that now before the odds are slashed.

I've read the stories and I have to say I like Khan as a person. He's just a normal lad trying to have fun. It's just that he comes from a different culture where certain things are expected of you and he got married and I admire that. Let us also remember that boxers are full of testosterone which is why they are boxers in the first place. Most of them have colourful sexual lives and some have kids all over.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                      I mean I've followed Amir from the iTV days, but he just makes a fool out of himself in the media.

You're spot on mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X