Introduction cos I like the sound of my own Voice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    He fights Ggg next, right?

If he beats him then you have an impressive list.

Kudos for having garcia in there.
    I was not sold on Garcia until he ktfo Khan and beat up mathysse.

Comment

Who fights Golovkin next?

And Garcia is another young man, underdog in some fights, who deserves his place amongst the best. the way he so thoroughly neutralised one of the hardest hitting men in the sport shows how good he is. He isn't quite ready for Mayweather or Pacquiao but he is verging on being a truly elite fighter.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Welcome aboard, Mister.

Hope you grabbed your waders.

The bullshit runs thick in here.
      Hahahahaha I will be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurtin-Bombs View Post
        Ok but how long ago was that fight? Lets put roy Jones on your list because of his great work a decade ago.
        Having spoken to you over the last few minutes, I know you are far too intelligent to believe that is the reason I have Pacquiao on my list. But I will indulge you.

Pacquiao's string of victories since moving up from lightweight made him go from being on the bottom half of many p4p lists to becoming number 1 or 2 on most people's lists. His "loss" to Bradley did nothing for me to drop him further down the list. The Marquez KO however has made me drop him a few places, but it is not enough to have him drop off the list. If, and this is highly unlikely, he loses to Rios, then his place on a p4p list will be questionable.

Till then, I firmly believe that pound for pound, Pacquiao beats the vast majority of fighters on the planet, that is what a p4p list was designed to showcase.

Comment

Youre cnfusing Adonis Stevenson with Curtis Stevens mate.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterHardtop View Post
            Having spoken to you over the last few minutes, I know you are far too intelligent to believe that is the reason I have Pacquiao on my list. But I will indulge you.

Pacquiao's string of victories since moving up from lightweight made him go from being on the bottom half of many p4p lists to becoming number 1 or 2 on most people's lists. His "loss" to Bradley did nothing for me to drop him further down the list. The Marquez KO however has made me drop him a few places, but it is not enough to have him drop off the list. If, and this is highly unlikely, he loses to Rios, then his place on a p4p list will be questionable.

Till then, I firmly believe that pound for pound, Pacquiao beats the vast majority of fighters on the planet, that is what a p4p list was designed to showcase.
            Fair enough.

But to drop Marquez off completely and have Pacquiao TOP 5 is just weird for me. Manny if anything should be at the bottom since his last impressive win was Cotto in 2009, and the rest have been a slew of old and unranked fighters.

Comment

I agree with your P4P list to certain extend.

Not a fan of Bradley and I know he lost to Pacquiao but I would still put him above Martinez. Why? Cause of Martinez's inactivity and lets face it, while Bradley lost to an elite fighter, Martinez lost to a fringe contender in Murray. And prior to Pacquiao, Bradley's resume was already solid and now you add Marquez to it so yea.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Who fights Golovkin next?

And Garcia is another young man, underdog in some fights, who deserves his place amongst the best. the way he so thoroughly neutralised one of the hardest hitting men in the sport shows how good he is. He isn't quite ready for Mayweather or Pacquiao but he is verging on being a truly elite fighter.

Hahahahaha I will be careful.
                adonis, heard he'd be ... hold on ... what the hell am i talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurtin-Bombs View Post
                  Youre cnfusing Adonis Stevenson with Curtis Stevens mate.
                  yeah i am lol

stevens is getting WRECKED!

Comment

Hahahaha thank you.

I honestly believe you are joking about Rios
                    what do you mean?

Comment

yeah i am lol

stevens is getting WRECKED!
                      yeah he is