Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO]Danny Boy just doesnt sound too confident to me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ts youve been leading the way with this Danny is scared crap since the Peterson fight get a grip bro

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg
      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Ok thats fine... but this thread has nothing to do with obsession.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Lol it's cool dude I'm just having fun like everybody else with all this Garcia Matthysse talk. Some really are obsessed with him though.
      I feel you man. Some people take this stuff kinda serious tho. Lol

I think BORICUA is actually obsessed with him. As a matter of fact, hes been quiet too.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13
        If the fight gets signed mad props to Garcia for sure. However, he better bring his favorite pillow cause this fight is going to be a sleep over.
        I hear he has a hello kitty pillow but for this fight he's bringing sponge bob so he can look more manly while he's asleep.

Comment

Whats this about hello kitty pillows? He should roll around in catnip befor the ring walk too! Both of them.

Comment

"I have a couple names in the bucket... ahhhhh... the fight's not signed yet".
            You dont say *****, of couse you didnt sign, ducky.
            What's that BS about a "couple names"??
            Get set... ready... duck!
            Only one name Danny, only one guy, Matthysse, and he's going to beat your sorry latino that doesnt speak Spanish ass sooner or later. You cant duck forever son.
            Damn, he still looks shook. Pisses himself when anyone says Matthysse.
            Part of the plan, right Danny fanboys?
            FerFAL

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
              "I have a couple names in the bucket... ahhhhh... the fight's not signed yet".
              You dont say *****, of couse you didnt sign, ducky.
              What's that BS about a "couple names"??
              Get set... ready... duck!
              Only one name Danny, only one guy, Matthysse, and he's going to beat your sorry latino that doesnt speak Spanish ass sooner or later. You cant duck forever son.
              Damn, he still looks shook. Pisses himself when anyone says Matthysse.
              Part of the plan, right Danny fanboys?
              FerFAL
              You be going hard bruh.....

Comment

Who's Mataaay-c?

Comment

Gotta give Garcia his props he's doing his thing with Dewalt and doing autograph signing for boxing fans in the tri-state area. I can't wait till the fight is signed and the first presser happens. I believe that Lucas will KO Garcia but I think it's going to be a war because Garcia isn't going to fold like a chump.

Comment

I thought only deckchairs, paper, midgets and women could be folded???

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                      I thought only deckchairs, paper, midgets and women could be folded???
                      Haha the way Lucas punches Garcia can be folded like a deck chair.

Comment

Working...
                      X