No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah on Facing Danny Garcia, Training Camp, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by javierigg View Post
    matthysse desmoralized juda 2 years ago!!
    Hola Argentino, Matthysse supero Judah pero no "desmoralized".

Comment

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
      zab is my favorite fighter. The fact that you never know which zab is going to show up is exciting. And his longevity and accomplishments, even recently when he had the ibf title after moving back down to 140. All of it. I admit i liked him more as a thug. But im still down with the new zab. He entertains me like no other fighter.
      lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The thing with Judah is you will never know what you will get. Will we see the once great talent that was, or will we see the guy who just makes excuses and quits in fights?

I don't think he can beat Garcia, even though I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out and wins the early rounds but eventually, Garcia will wear him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
          The confident/prepared Zab who dominated Paris will do the same to Garcia. The weak-minded/unconfident Zab who got beat by Baldomir, Clottey, and Khan gets beaten by Garcia too. Simple as that!
          Dude give up on it. The Zab that fought Paris is the same Zab that fought all those guys you mentioned. It's just that Paris is an even more mental midget than Zab. I hate when these Zab fans try and point to the Paris win. Paris is and always was garage and mentally weak. It wasn't an impressive victory when it comes to upper echelon wins. It's a nice c-level win thats it nothing more. Garcia will dust up Zab like others have.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            one minute I see posts like "Danny aint fighting nobody..Zab is washed up...yadda yadda"....then I see a thread with posts like the ones in here

almost everybody admitted that Zab CAN win....so Danny is fighing someone thats capable of beating him....thats a FACT!!!...Zab is CAPABLE!!...but due to his track record, dudes count him out and **** on the fight like Danny is on cherry picking tour or something....but we all know that after Zab gets his wig rocked, dudes gonna switch up change their pitch up and sing a different note...its all good though
            True indeed. That's the norm around these parts.

Comment

Garcia mid-round stoppage

Comment

Working...
              X