Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch opponents if Pavlik fights Kessler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking Robert Stieglitz but after his last few performances I think he'd honestly do well to see past Abraham.
    IMO Abe is a very risky fight for Stieglitz who looks to me to be well on the slide.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I was thinking Robert Stieglitz but after his last few performances I think he'd honestly do well to see past Abraham.
      IMO Abe is a very risky fight for Stieglitz who looks to me to be well on the slide.
      Your earlier post was right. There ain't too much for him. It has to be someone he could get up for. Would be a ****ing disaster for him to lose in a lackluster display against an average fighter & - at 35 - the training can only get harder.

The best two opponents for me are Kessler (unlikely) & Groves - depending on the Sierra bout.

Apart from that, maybe a shot at Light Heavy against Shumenov????? The winner of Pascal v Cloud would be a great fight for him but that's in August & todays fighters require more time between fights...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Even if Steiglitz wins, would they let him come to Nottingham? I think he's promoted by Sauerland.

Comment

Working...
        X