• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• durant such a beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
      it's clearly lebron's team now.

but it's also clear that wade refuses to accept it.

just yet.
      I disagree. Wade clearly made a choice to let Lebron take the lead this year. At the very least, there is a big difference from last year.

Comment

• Win or lose, Durant is making one hell of a first Finals impression.

Comment

• Nick Collison is doing really well this finals.. always gets easy baskets.

Comment

• Yeah, I think it's safe to say OKC's got this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Win or lose, Durant is making one hell of a first Finals impression.
              agree with you but he's not loosing he's determine to win this one

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I disagree. Wade clearly made a choice to let Lebron take the lead this year. At the very least, there is a big difference from last year.

i think wade cherises the fact that ppl perceive lebron as a choker while he is the go-to guy in the clutch.

remember that last second shot with no time left on the clock against boston in game 6?

he didn't even go for the foul which was right there if he wanted it.

he wanted/needed the heroic shot. shows you his arrogance.

i believe his ego is too big to fully accept that this is lebron's team now.

he might imply it, but i doubt he buys into it.

Comment

• you think if this game was in Miami things be different?

Comment

• Like I said, OKC has too much offense for the Heat. The Thunder missed a lot of free throws and didn't play that well, and yet they're still going to score 100+points. This series will be easier than people think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                      it's clearly lebron's team now.

but it's also clear that wade refuses to accept it.

just yet.
                      I agree.

Lebron is just the all around better player.

Wade can't even dribble the ball by himself without looking like he's losing the ball or looking clumsy. Wade is a slasher who can occasionally knock down a jumper. When he's on, he's in a rhthym like any other player. When he's off, I've seen him hit the side of the backboard, the back of the backboard (no rim), air balls, ect. His passing is borderline under average. His defense is descent, although he plays the passing lanes well.

Lebron is just the all around better player.

It's his team.

Comment

Working...
                      X