No announcement yet.

De La Hoya: "Bozella wins and has inspired me to make a comeback!!!!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Lol I love his story, but that fight looked fixed.
    Is there any footage of the fight? I saw the scores were kinda close. Would kinda suck if he got a patronizing "sympathy" win out of it.

Comment

Truth is, it doesn't matter who says no. A DLH comeback PPV against a top 10 154 or 160 guy would sell a million PPV's, close to it, or even more.

I'd like to see him go out with a W. Just come back for one last pro fight and make a big promotion using the "last one" act.

Comment

oscar's must be doing drugs again.

Comment

if its inevitable, bring it on, but at least take a named opponent....chavez jr. is a good name and they can sell the revenge angle or something...

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
            if its inevitable, bring it on, but at least take a named opponent....chavez jr. is a good name and they can sell the revenge angle or something...
            I've been telling people for some time now that he will fight Chavez Jr and make some drama over the match-up...the knee high Chavez Jr standing next to senior looking at Oscar before the fight in the ring is to great a 5 second clip not to capitalize off of...and he can make Oscar look good. I'm sure this has been Bob Arum's plan from the start.

Comment

I want to see him against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                Omg no

Lmao
                lol says some guy with a Cotto-Margarito 2 av

Comment

didnt he say he wants to come back to face Mayweather after the Ortiz fight? Bozella inspired him ****...Hoya is jsut again talking totally nonsense...the man is way over the hill + he got enough money...why ruin such a great history?

Comment

No, just no! Stay retired.

Comment

de la hoya was always exciting to watch, great fighter...but i dont think he has it anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X