Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are Manny Pacquiao Fans the Way They Are?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
    Generalizing all manny pacquiao fans? You think all Manny fans are filipino?

I could easily generalize all mayweather fans..

(Warning explicit language).

Cheeseburger fight..

see how that works?
    didnt here an "I love you Floyd!"

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
      are we still talking about overly obsessed *******s?
      your video is very obviously a parody of the video i posted which burst into internet pop sensation much earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
        your video is very obviously a parody of the video i posted which burst into internet pop sensation much earlier.
        naw. mropal100 took it off of a a pacfans youtube page. its seriously him and his boys leaving the dallas comboys stadium after manny ended clotteys career.

Comment

didnt here an "I love you Floyd!"
          Generalizations..

Here's an example of a manny pacquiao fan who isn't filipino

Comment

Not a bad article..

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
              Generalizations..

Here's an example of a manny pacquiao fan who isn't filipino

look man i never said all of the pacquiao fans are like that but you know their are crazy ass fans like that and on boxingscene as well. and the people that argue against better testing for the may pac fight are just puppets for their lord and master pacquiao i.e. the guys in the vid i posted.

Comment

naw. mropal100 took it off of a a pacfans youtube page. its seriously him and his boys leaving the dallas comboys stadium after manny ended clotteys career.
                doesnt change the fact that it's an obvious parody of the guidos. And even if it wasnt....so effin what??? you're tryin to sell that those 4 guys are the stereotypical pacquiao fan when all you have to do is watch a pacquiao fight to know that mark wahlberg, mickey rourke, and even floyd mayweather jr are bigger pacfarts than the filipinos.

Halfway through the video you see floyd on his feet gettin more excited than anyone else in the audience over pacquiao.

Comment

look man i never said all of the pacquiao fans are like that but you know their are crazy ass fans like that and on boxingscene as well. and the people that argue against better testing for the may pac fight are just puppets for their lord and master pacquiao i.e. the guys in the vid i posted.
                  Yes, just pointing out the obvious. There are crazies in every fan base. From boxers to basketball players.. to pop singers. You had girls fainting at when meeting michael jackson when dude was still alive. Obviously the video you put up was a bunch of fruitcakes.. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    I stopped reading when I realised he was just another butthurt ***** apologist

So Ricky Hatton is a butthurt ***** apologist???

Comment

When you got dudes on here defending how mayweather needs to get the bigger purse/OST day of NO EXCEPTIONS or NO FIGHT.. every single day. I think it goes both ways man.

Comment

Working...
                      X