Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson and Spratt talkin smack on MMA radio yesterday....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson and Spratt talkin smack on MMA radio yesterday....

From MMAweekly.com, I just copied the part about Jeremy....

Pete Spratt also brought up the name Jeremy Jackson. And, said that Jackson shouldn't be focusing on him, but should be focusing on his next two opponents (Nick Diaz and Dennis Hallman). In an appearance on Tuesday's MMAWeekly Radio Show, Jackson said nothing disrespectful about Spratt and actually praised him for being one of the hottest fighters in the sport, but that is apparently not the story that Pete Spratt heard from some people.

Pete was apparently under the impression that Jackson directed some trash-talking his way, and he responded to that by saying that he would bust up Jackson if they ever fought. Spratt said that regardless of what Jackson did or did not say on Tuesday's radio show, Spratt was still annoyed by some of Jackson's recent comments on The Underground Forum.

In response to Jeremy Jackson saying that his meals consist of the delightful combination of tuna, yams, and mustard, Pete Spratt finished off his interview by hilariously saying, "I've got some green eggs and ham, but when Jeremy Jackson faces me, he's going to be eating a lot more than yam." A few minutes later during the "MMA Graffiti" part of the show where viewers can call in and say one or two lines about any MMA-related topic of their choice, Jeremy Jackson was one of the callers and said that he's coming after Pete Spratt after he knocks out Nick Diaz and Dennis Hallman. Jackson also said that he won't hesitate to stand up and trade strikes with Spratt.

Comment

I love all this trash talk.

Comment

great **** man...... very good, jeremy rules! I am slowly becomming a hardcore fan of this man!

Comment

hi jeremy...this is cumimbirds boss. good luck with your fight and make sure you take care of my girl.

Comment

or else, i'll be your next opponent...and i'm tougher then you could ever imagine.

Comment

Wow it is a pleasure meeting the boss I hear so much about! I hear nothing but good things about you. If I win you have to give cuminbird a raise!

Scorpion

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy Jackson
                Wow it is a pleasure meeting the boss I hear so much about! I hear nothing but good things about you. If I win you have to give cuminbird a raise!

Scorpion

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                X