Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waits for runw/knives to come and start defending cro cop*

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
      Kongo is a Bigger, faster and stronger version of cro cop.
      LMFAO .

He's washed up, that's that. Kongo is nothing special, nor is Gonzaga. When those two beat on Mirko it's time to end it.

A 45 year old man went street thug on Gonzaga. That's ****ing sad.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Mirko only weighs in at 220lbs or so, he could make 205 with little or no problem. He kinda reminds me of Vitor Belfort, if they dont KO the guy in the first half of the fight, they kinda lose there will to fight and coast thru the rest of it. But I'd like too see CroCop drop down too 205 and see how he does against those guys...

Comment

i think Gonzaga shot Cro Cop....

damn, his fight with Kongo was a pain in the eyes....

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            LMFAO .

He's washed up, that's that. Kongo is nothing special, nor is Gonzaga. When those two beat on Mirko it's time to end it.

A 45 year old man went street thug on Gonzaga. That's ****ing sad.
            WTF are u "LMFAO" for ??

So I guess cro cop has been out of his prime for years now huh? That lost meant nothing? I meant they both have the same one dimensional style. Yes thats right Kongo is bigger, faster, and stronger then crop cop, u going to deny the facts? In case you missed it they just fought and Cro cop got that ass beat again.

Whats really funny is you try to discredit the "44" year old legend Randy Couture.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Mirko only weighs in at 220lbs or so, he could make 205 with little or no problem. He kinda reminds me of Vitor Belfort, if they dont KO the guy in the first half of the fight, they kinda lose there will to fight and coast thru the rest of it. But I'd like too see CroCop drop down too 205 and see how he does against those guys...
              I agree he should go down in weight, just look at the way he dominated Silva at the owgp, it was like a mismatch. I also think the cage has really hurt his performance. Crocop fights coming forward and he likes to constantly walk opponents down. In a ring, he can cut the ring off and there's less space for opponents to maneuvere away. But in the last fight, I noticed that Kongo had no problem at all backing away and basically half the first round was Crocop chasing and Kongo running. Its almost like if Ricky Hatton or Antonio Margarito had to fight in 40 foot rings.

Comment

I guess it's true what they say, you're only good as your last fight, or two fights. I like Mirko and he has had some amazing wars in the past. I actually think he has faced much harder opponents than Randy has during their respective careers.

Comment

retire!! he dont seem that interested...well from watching him before fights he never seemed interested anyway. But now he is losing and we thought he would come back like GSP and and kick some ass but NO he cant. I say feed him Eddie sanchez again.

Comment

that Kongo dude is tough.

Comment

He seemed a little gunshy and definitely washed up against Kongo. He's also one of those guys that loses if he doesn't KO the opponent. It seems he knows he can KO you with one kick and all he does is try to set up that kick and opponents seem to know that and they stay away from that foot or don't fall for the feints.

Comment

Working...
                      X