Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins turned down $4 million. Won't fight Mikkel Kessler!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
    Yep. IMDAZED in a nutshell.
    Thanks. That's EXACTLY what I do after you post bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Get lost. You're a joke who posts weekly updates on Kessler's life. I sure hope your around when your hero signs to fight another fraud.
      IMDAZED Bat brings knowledge to this board compared to the useless Alts and trolls. There is no need for that......

Comment

Originally posted by Enemy/Friend View Post
        IMDAZED Bat brings knowledge to this board compared to the useless Alts and trolls. There is no need for that......
        Bat and I have history. This isn't the first time he tried that Dawson turned down a catchweight BS.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
          The offer was probably made by Kessler's team just to convince him that they are looking for the big fights.
          Could be. If they did tell him they were close to signing a fight with a big name yank no wonder Kessler is considering a change of management. The only likely big fight for him is not Hopkins. It's Taylor. And still that would be a longshot.

Comment

Originally posted by Enemy/Friend View Post
            IMDAZED has NEVER posted anything of value or intellect in my threads.

Well perhaps that's pushing it a bit. I think he once made a post of significance. A looong time ago. Since then he's just another DiegoFuego type.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Bat and I have history. This isn't the first time he tried that Dawson turned down a catchweight BS.
              And you still dont understand it. You are so out of reach.

Comment

Hopkins was offered a whopping 4,000,000 USD to fight Mikkel Kessler in Copenhagen.

Hopkins didn't want none.
                source....

Comment

IMDAZED has NEVER posted anything of value or intellect in my threads.

Well perhaps that's pushing it a bit. I think he once made a post of significance. A looong time ago. Since then he's just another DiegoFuego type.
                  You mean other than refute your BS so I can hear youa dmit you quote biased sources?

You're right

Comment

And you still dont understand it. You are so out of reach.
                    LMAO - Don't worry, I'll be waiting for your new thread after Kessler fights another dead body!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      You mean other than refute your BS so I can hear youa dmit you quote biased sources?

You're right
                      You really dont bring anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X