No announcement yet.

Question for Liberals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Question for Liberals

Do u honestly believe when democrat politicians promised to tax the rich more when this arsols are sponsored by billionaires like waren buffet, facebook suckerback and hollywood elites????

Liberals are impossible to debate, because they literally won't admit when they're wrong. It's pretty scary if you ask me. A group of people on this Earth that even when they know they're wrongz they won't admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Do u honestly believe when democrat politicians promised to tax the rich more when this arsols are sponsored by billionaires like waren buffet, facebook suckerback and hollywood elites????
      typical dumb conservative.. buffet and zuckerberg pledge to give most of their wealth when they die.. do you think they care so much about getting taxed more? we're not talking about sheldon adelson here.. we all know who he supports..

Comment

^^^^^

You guys both suck. What sane human being identifies themselves as 1 thing? That's absolutely ******ed to me.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          typical dumb conservative.. buffet and zuckerberg pledge to give most of their wealth when they die.. do you think they care so much about getting taxed more? we're not talking about sheldon adelson here.. we all know who he supports..
          I see your adelson and raise you George soros

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            I see your adelson and raise you George soros
            koch brothers?

point here is OP is dumb, typical of conservatives.. he gives an example of billionaire liberals that will be giving most of their wealth when they die.. he didnt know that and it backfired on him..

Comment

Realistically the tax code should be modified and government spending should be more regulated... but social security and military defense are the biggest expenses... so ain't nothing changing... pointless argument really...

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                koch brothers?

point here is OP is dumb, typical of conservatives.. he gives an example of billionaire liberals that will be giving most of their wealth when they die.. he didnt know that and it backfired on him..
                That's kind of a broad generalization, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  Liberals are impossible to debate, because they literally won't admit when they're wrong. It's pretty scary if you ask me. A group of people on this Earth that even when they know they're wrongz they won't admit it.
                  It's because they live in bubbles.

Just today there were hearings in Congress about a lack of free speech on college campuses. I heard some testimony, and I got from it how insulated colleges are from viewpoints that oppose the liberal beliefs of these schools' administrations. So you get an echo chamber and no open debate.

When those people leave the bubble and are forced to engage in open debate, they don't have a clue what to do. They are hearing arguments and ideas they've never been exposed to. So they do like the liberals here do, outright insults, fallacy, and Gotcha! games.

It's really scary. I'm not that old, but in my day colleges were full of contrasting ideas and lively debate. It's Orwellian too. The ones touting themselves as the learned intellectuals are the very ones avoiding open debate.
                  Last edited by 1bad65; 06-20-2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

what are liberal

can you give me a vast variety of example so I can find the common dominator in them and deduce what a liberal is from there/

Comment

Working...
                    X