This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    They already did better than you the last 3 or 4 years and finished above you in the league again this year scoring 25 more goals than United

I wouldn't talk **** about Arsenal if I was a United fan tbh
    We've won four trophies in 12 months and are in the Champions League.

The hell you smoking?, Arsenal are done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Didn't he already say no to Liverpool before obviously he doesn't like you
      Nah he was desperate to sign for us and it was all but done until Chelsea came in last second and offered him double the wages he'd be getting at Liverpool.....i even remember his brother tweeting how excited his family was at joining Liverpool how big the club was in Egypt etc. Basically Chelsea only signed him to stop us from signing him, they offered him money last minute they knew we'd never match.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      I liked him when he was there and playing against us. He was too low profile for Mourinho.

He is useful. I'd be worried if Liverpool got him.

Mourinho did horrific job sanctioning player sales in his second spell. Because he bought into that whole 'soldier' mentality that he wanted warriors and he weeded out all the quiet men and the ones who suffer from crisis of confidence.

Issue with that is there were rumblings that the players would take the piss out of Lukaku for being a bit crap. De Bruyne was a cry baby, Salah was just some Egyptian lad who came from a weak league. Which is fine when you're winning but retrospectively Mourinho looks like a stupid c.unt and Chelsea were wrong to back him.

Mourinho created a dressing that c.unted him off in the end.

Maybe Pedro is better than Salah but not by much and Salah is younger and quicker.

I remember Salah looking like a complete bum when we we lost to Bradford Citeh at home. I wonder if his head rolled for that.

But that Chelsea dressing room which has improved killed a few careers.

Salah would get between 10-15 goals a year in the prem I think. I thought that when we had him and he has been tearing it up in Italy since.
      Yeah he's smashed it in Italy.......he still looks like the Egyptian Theo Walcott though at times from the little i've seen of him there which is worrying but his numbers tell a different story, he's basically got a 1 in every 2 games goal scoring record there.

At least he's fast, we could do with a bit of pace of the wings as we saw when Mane got injured...we were ****ed.
      Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 05-31-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        You guys already have Markovic returning, so what's the point?

You lot need a legit center half and a true left back.

I understand Pool got Solanke too. Just know, your club is paying an unproven kid 50k a week. No less.
        Lionel Markovic needs another season on loan somewhere before he'll be ready to be unleashed as the Serbian Messi, maybe a loan spell at Barcelona next season so he can learn from the man himself.

Van Dijk is all but done and as for a left back meh, Milner will do. Would rather a new RB as Clyne is dog ****.

And you must be mad if you think Solanke is getting 50k a week There's a policy for players under 21 of no one getting over 20k a week....it's one of the main reasons why we ended up missing out on Dele Alli. Solanke is probably on around 15k....he only wanted 50k at Chelsea coz every other bum is on minimum 50k there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Lionel Markovic needs another season on loan somewhere before he'll be ready to be unleashed as the Serbian Messi, maybe a loan spell at Barcelona next season so he can learn from the man himself.

Van Dijk is all but done and as for a left back meh, Milner will do. Would rather a new RB as Clyne is dog ****.

And you must be mad if you think Solanke is getting 50k a week There's a policy for players under 21 of no one getting over 20k a week....it's one of the main reasons why we ended up missing out on Dele Alli. Solanke is probably on around 15k....he only wanted 50k at Chelsea coz every other bum is on minimum 50k there.
          got to agree mate cant understand why clyne was gettin picked this season absolute ****e put milner there buy a left back

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
            You still stalking that poor guy on Twitter then?
            I knew you wasn't a Scouser. That thread you made saying you hope Haye knocks out Bellew confirmed it.

I thought you would have been from up north at least. Carshalton though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              We've won four trophies in 12 months and are in the Champions League.

The hell you smoking?, Arsenal are done.
              You didn't beat us this season and we finished above you in the league.

Also you didn't reply to me about the FA Cup viewing figures.

Comment

• Guardiola is gonna build a dream next season.

Citeh will challenge for the league next season. Armed with just one man's dream and and about a billion pounds.

They've spent £34 million on a keeper, closing in on Atletico centre half for 40 odd million, got Silva for 40 odd million, and will apparently go for Van Dijk for £50 million. Transfer market ain't even open and they need about 4 full backs. They'll likely buy another striker type.

Conservatively speaking they're going to smash a record by about 100 million quid.

Building Harlem Globetrotters up here.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 06-01-2017, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Guardiola is gonna build a dream next season.

Citeh will challenge for the league next season. Armed with just one man's dream and and about a billion pounds.

They've spent £34 million on a keeper, closing in on Atletico centre half for 40 odd million, got Silva for 40 odd million, and will apparently go for Van Dijk for £50 million. Transfer market ain't even open and they need about 4 full backs. They'll likely buy another striker type.

Conservatively speaking they're going to smash a record by about 100 million quid.

Not that I really give a **** as it isn't my money but I know we've cut the wage bill down quite a bit in recent years and as we get rid of more deadwood it'll go down further. Think KDB is on a 120k basic or summat.

I saw this from the guardian on prem wage bills:

1. Man United - £232m
                  2. Chelsea - £224m
                  3. Liverpool - £208m
                  4. Man City - £198m
                  5. Arsenal - £195m

Who the **** are Liverpool paying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Guardiola is gonna build a dream next season.

So much for Financial Fair Play.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                      So much for Financial Fair Play.
                      City generate more than enough revenue these days to be able to spend big, ffp isn't an issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X