Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED
    Quote:

Originally Posted by VatoMulatto

AJ is a big strong dude, that hug tactic dont necessarily have to work now when he's up against AJ.

AJ by TKO/KO

Klitschko got away with grabbing, holding & leaning on his shorter opponents in recent fights. Joshua is about the same height as him & maybe even a little bigger in girth. Grabbing & holding him won't be so easy & leaning on him will be nearly impossible. The old man is in for a whipping.
    Other than the Fury fight, Wlad is usually more aggressive against fighters his size, especially plodders like Joshua. The hype train derails on Saturday, and the butthurt will be hilarious.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Other than the Fury fight, Wlad is usually more aggressive against fighters his size, especially plodders like Joshua. The hype train derails on Saturday, and the butthurt will be hilarious.

But still nowhere near as hilarious as the fat, roided, cokehead freakshow that used to be tyson fury has become.

Comment

Funny but Klitschko looks younger now than he was before his fight with Fury. AJ looks a bit like Trump when he met Obama at the White House, as if it finally hit him where he is and what is coming. I would love for Klitschko to win, but mind suggests it will be AJ. Well, better AJ run with the belts than Fury

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

It's nice to dream. Dream on bro, dream on...

Comment

Vlad is shot. Joshua by KO by the end of the 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
              But still nowhere near as hilarious as the fat, roided, cokehead freakshow that used to be tyson fury has become.
              Am i supposed to give a ****? It says something that a fat, roided, cokehead freakshow is the lineal HW champion. Don't worry son i still sleep well at night.

Comment

Wlad looks pretty fresh and comfortable.

Still picking AJ, probably before 6.

Comment

It's like you can just hear Eddie Hearn saying, "Awww I wanted to wear a track suit! No fair, Bernd!"

Comment

2 classy guys! I think Joshua is going KO Wlad. Wlad had his time. I think youth will prevail over aging Wlad. If wlad beat Joshua then he's really something. WAR!

Comment

I'm tempted to throw some money on AJ within two rounds at +11 ....

Comment

Working...
                      X