Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you ok with taking U.S. dollars you should be ok with U.S. judges.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you ok with taking U.S. dollars you should be ok with U.S. judges.

If our money is good enough for you then so are our judges. You can always go back to Russia, fighting in front of 2000 drunks that you had to sell tickets to. I don't see you petitioning the state commission to pay you in Rubles. The line needs to be drawn. Either your with the last American gold medalist or you're with Putin, Russia, KGB. If Ronald Reagan were President a lot of you would be hanged for treason!!!!
    USA! USA! USA!

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 04-16-2017, 04:39 PM.

You're such a murikkkan

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      You're such a murikkkan

Comment

Just like everybody was happy taking Deutschmarks when fighting Sven Ottke.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Just like everybody was happy taking Deutschmarks when fighting Sven Ottke.
          McCarthy did nothing wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            If our money is good enough for you then so are our judges. You can always go back to Russia, fighting in front of 2000 drunks that you had to sell tickets to. I don't see you petitioning the state commission to pay you in Rubles. The line needs to be drawn. Either your with the last American gold medalist or you're with Putin, Russia, KGB. If Ronald Reagan were President a lot of you would be hanged for treason!!!!
            USA! USA! USA!

Are you masturbating when you post on this forum? Thats the impression i always get when reading your BS.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
              Are you masturbating when you post on this forum? Thats the impression i always get when reading your BS.
              You either with us or against us!

Comment

Sergey loving them dollars. How does his Russian tax fair? A bit of Pacism

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  Sergey loving them dollars. How does his Russian tax fair? A bit of Pacism
                  Im pretty sure murica hates your kind..

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Im pretty sure murica hates your kind..
                    Is he Mexican?

Comment

Working...
                    X