No announcement yet.

GGG to get around $10mill for Saunders fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    This fight funded by the government. Kazakhstan is a poor country. GGG is robbing his people blind.
    Ridicilous, 10 Millions are nothing compared to cash expenditure for Expo...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Let's not forget Jacobs supposedly had ZERO chance as well ladies and gentlemen.
      Why do you have to lie to prove a point?

My prediction just like the predictions from many GGG fans was:

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      I expect a close fight, and more difficult than GGG-Brook. With DJ maybe even knocking down Golovkin early and having him hurt, and winning most of the first four rounds, putting GGG in survival mode. Then Golovkin slowly starting to grow and being able to knock down DJ late in the fight, possibly stopping him near the 11th or 12th round, or maybe going to the scorecards where GGG wins a close 7-5 fight.

I even expect people to demand a rematch.
      And I got it pretty right, didn't I?

The ones saying that Jacobs had no chance were GGG haters.

Comment

Why do you have to lie to prove a point?

My prediction just like the predictions from many GGG fans was:

And I got it pretty right, didn't I?

The ones saying that Jacobs had no chance were GGG haters.
        1) You should read my posts before quoting me cause nowhere in there did I say Maxi.

2) GGG haters? No my friend, plenty of you fanboys were claiming Jacobs had ZERO chance. Eastcoast, Jubei, boliodogs and the list goes on. So, the only one lying here to prove a point is YOU. Because there are plenty of fanboys on record claiming Jacobs had ZERO chance. Not to mention the predictions before the fight were 99.999999999% all in favor of GGG. This includes BScene posters, fighters, trainers and the media.

So, like I said, let's not forget Jacobs supposedly had zero chance.

Comment

I was referring back to the dude who said Canelo HAS NO CHANCE vs GGG.
          It seems Oscar & Canelo agree with me.

You can go back on my posts, I've always said that Jacobs would give Golovkin a tougher fight than Canelo. That said, yeah I didn't see Jacobs holding up as well as he did, but I didn't factor in a 38 hour weigh-in either.

Comment

1) You should read my posts before quoting me cause nowhere in there did I say Maxi.

2) GGG haters? No my friend, plenty of you fanboys were claiming Jacobs had ZERO chance. Eastcoast, Jubei, boliodogs and the list goes on. So, the only one lying here to prove a point is YOU. Because there are plenty of fanboys on record claiming Jacobs had ZERO chance. Not to mention the predictions before the fight were 99.999999999% all in favor of GGG. This includes BScene posters, fighters, trainers and the media.

So, like I said, let's not forget Jacobs supposedly had zero chance.
            Only stupid people thought that Jacobs had zero chance. Bigdramashow and other GGG fans said here that Jacobs was the #2 MW and had a chance, and was ridiculed for it. So was I.

It's like when they say GGG is ducking Lara. Of course we would react by saying: "no way, he kills Lara". The truth is I believe Golovkin would not duck Lara. I believe he would beat him. Easy? maybe not, maybe another close fight, maybe late KO. I would give Lara chances, but I think GGG beats him, period.
            Many of us reacted to the "GGG will duck Jacobs" posts by saying GGG would easily beat Jacobs, I remember, but the point there was to prove we didn't feel GGG was avoiding Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
              And they fight next month, and BJS still doesn't have a fight. So guess what happens after they fight and BJS still doesn't have a fight
              Why pay the step aside money?
              Why not just fight Khurtsidze in Feb/March then?

Comment

Only stupid people thought that Jacobs had zero chance. Bigdramashow and other GGG fans said here that Jacobs was the #2 MW and had a chance, and was ridiculed for it. So was I.

It's like when they say GGG is ducking Lara. Of course we would react by saying: "no way, he kills Lara". The truth is I believe Golovkin would not duck Lara. I believe he would beat him. Easy? maybe not, maybe another close fight, maybe late KO. I would give Lara chances, but I think GGG beats him, period.
                Many of us reacted to the "GGG will duck Jacobs" posts by saying GGG would easily beat Jacobs, I remember, but the point there was to prove we didn't feel GGG was avoiding Jacobs.
                I literally stopped reading at the bold. I am sorry you typed up such a long post for nothing.

I stopped reading because:

1) Are you saying trainers and fighters are stupid?

2) Bigdramashow said Jacobs had a chance? Brb

Edit:
                Ok Im back.

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                jacobs has about as much chance as canelo which equals, NO CHANCE
                think jacobs might go pretty early to be honest, wouldnt be shocked if its an early finish. Think charlo and andrade coming up from JMW are harder fights than jacobs. Hes not going to get much credit if he beats him anyway cause people will just shrug and say, oh well pirog beat him anyway.
                So much for that huh?

Comment

I literally stopped reading at the bold. I am sorry you typed up such a long post for nothing.

I stopped reading because:

1) Are you saying trainers and fighters are stupid?

2) Bigdramashow said Jacobs had a chance? Brb

Edit:
                  Ok Im back.

So much for that huh?
                  Quoting posts from 2016?

I told you that's the normal reaction when people said GGG would duck Jacobs or something. Just read my posts before replying.

Explain how did I predict correctly that it would go the distance and be a 7-5 win for Golovkin? and that some people would ask for a rematch? am I some kind of god? no, it was ****ing obvious.

Trainers and whoever said the contrary were not smart enough when analyzing this fight.

Edit: from the same thread you quoted:

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  This poll is amazing. Great American Middleweight, second best fighter in the world at that weight, huge ko percentage. And yet 90% pick GGG by knockout. Whenever was a fighter valued so highly?
                  Jubei is probably one of the biggest GGG fans here, and he states there that the Golovkin by KO prediction everyone was making was just to make GGG look bad if he didn't. It was easy to tell.

And yes Bigdramashow called it correctly before the fight:
                  Daniel jacobs is a serious threat to golovkin... thread.
                  What people need to remember is that jacobs is a competely different fighter to the pirog fight. That was 7 years ago and he was a kid back then. He was also up on the cards before the knockout. Any fighter can get knocked out, and him getting ko'd once doesnt mean he has a bad chin. In fact his chin may be underrated if anything.
                  Since that loss he has looked very impressive, destroying well respected fighters such as peter quillin and sergio mora.
                  Jacobs has a real legitimate chance of winning this, this will not be a walkover for golovkin.
                  Last edited by _Maxi; 03-25-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
                    He's not getting 10 million for the fight because the numbers don't add up.
                    you do not know how russians or kazakhs think. There are rich people who can buy a yacht for 1 billion. What is 10 -15 mil to them and their ego?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      https://borgenproject.org/poverty-kazakhstan/

Someone explain to that little girl up that she needs to keep on living in that shed so the government could fund Golovkin's belt collection.
                      With all due respect, just about every athlete in the world could be implicated like this, if we were to hold GGG to task about the poverty in his country. Everywhere you go, there are Government wings and Councils pumping money into sporting events, stadiums and all sorts.

Comment

Working...
                      X