No announcement yet.

Why are Lil G fanboys butt hurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Lil G fanboys butt hurt

I mean C'mon... Every other day you see another post these Golovtards created crying about Canelo. Literally, these fools act like Canelo fu**ed their girl or something, LOL. K2 has moved on and so has Golden Boy but these Lil G fanboys don't seem to let it go. WTF, is their lives so pathetic that they can just enjoy who their favorite boxer is fighting next? Fine we get it you don't like Canelo then don't support him even though I doubt any of these troll did to start with

Because it would have been the best thing for Golovkin's career and as a fans (shirt for the term fanatic) they are frustrated that the fight has been put on the back burner.

The ****ed up thing about that is, they put all their eggs in a bunch of baskets for fighters who have NEVER fought at the 160 lb MW limit (Mayweather, Cotto, Canelo, Ward.)

They decided they would not budge on concessions for any of those fighters, while contradicting themselves and willing to give concessions to lesser skilled and over the hill fighters such as Chavez Jr, Froch, Ramirez, Hopkins, etc.

They are casting stones when they live in a glass house.

They should have done everything and anything they could have done to get Cotto Canelo and Ward in the ring, cut 5lbs, gain 8lbs, whatever... But everyone knows that the odds of winning all those fights while giving up the advantages are not reasonable.

Cjances are Ward would have smashed Golovkin at SMW, and Canelo and Cotto tale him life and death or beat him at a CW.

With that being said, his (dare I say rabid, and delusional) fanbase is left frustrated, anxious, and humiliated by his hypocrisy.

That's the stone cold truth, whether his fans are willing to admit it or not.

Comment

These suckas have no Money! they don't understand we about paper! getting titles selling PPV flawsin on 24/7...dropping 13 million fo our fights on the strip!!! blingin! calling tha shots! (A) side. Young Money! not even in our prime son!

Comment

I don't get it. I just went into one of their threads and said I think GBP wants Canelo to develop before taking on the 160 king and I have these idiots calling me a "ggg hater" over that.
        I've never seen a more obnoxious fanbase. Not all of them are like that. Hell, I like Golovkin and I don't act like that.

Comment

They are quite the rabid bunch. I've never seen anything like it. Well, I lied. The Pac fans were just as bad. Hardly surprising since most of them switched bandwagons.

Comment

You can spot a GGG hater. They can't even show him the respect to call him by his right name. Instead they copycat Ward and call him Lil G and insult both him and his fans. I am a GGG fan and proud of it. I am also a big fan of Canelo and have no problem with him dropping the WBC middleweight title and challenging for a title at 154. It's his career and his choice. GGG might well be the most exciting fighter in the world with 22 strait KO wins. Why the hell wouldn't he have a large number of loyal fans? He is a great fighter who has never been knocked down or lost more than two rounds in any fight. He is so good he would be at least a 4 to 1 favorite to beat any fighter in the world his weight. Being a fan of GGG doesn't make someone a fanboy. It makes them someone who appreciates a damn fine world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              He is a great fighter who has never been knocked down or lost more than two rounds in any fight.
              Trolling. I had Ouma 6 rounds. As many compared HONESTLY, yes, Taylor got stopped. Many loyal Mexican fans during the Chavez Vs Whitaker generation didn't see Whitaker winning. Same thing as you see a horde of world fans thinking Pac beat Floyd and even the non boxing fans being suckered into erroneous slow mo videos.

This is why many of us enjoy reading the Lil'G patrol watch of objective debate. The fact that many Lil G patrol watch girls get mad is the same thing as not knowing that a Valero had 19 1rd KOs or Tyson having 22 1rd KOs.

Lil'G? Fugg outta here..

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                You can spot a GGG hater. They can't even show him the respect to call him by his right name. Instead they copycat Ward and call him Lil G and insult both him and his fans. I am a GGG fan and proud of it. I am also a big fan of Canelo and have no problem with him dropping the WBC middleweight title and challenging for a title at 154. It's his career and his choice. GGG might well be the most exciting fighter in the world with 22 strait KO wins. Why the hell wouldn't he have a large number of loyal fans? He is a great fighter who has never been knocked down or lost more than two rounds in any fight. He is so good he would be at least a 4 to 1 favorite to beat any fighter in the world his weight. Being a fan of GGG doesn't make someone a fanboy. It makes them someone who appreciates a damn fine world champion.
                I don't think you've ever done it to me so I wouldn't call you one, but I know I can't even say a fight would be tough for GGG without a bunch of goobs here starting in with, "You idiot, you know nothing about boxing, oh and Ward is a fraud too!"
                Someone actually told me today that Canelo will fight Golovkin next year because he'll be 35 and that's the year when boxers decline. He went off over that.

Makes me feel bad for the good posters who like Golovkin and have to endure the backlash from people who are irritated with Golovkin fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  They are quite the rabid bunch. I've never seen anything like it. Well, I lied. The Pac fans were just as bad. Hardly surprising since most of them switched bandwagons.
                  Sorry but mayweather fans were just as bad as pac fans. Both trolled each other

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                    Sorry but mayweather fans were just as bad as pac fans. Both trolled each other
                    True, and it is/was a shame because both were great fighters. I've seen a greater volume of Pac fanboys but the Mayweather hardcores more than made up for it with childish personal insults. Plenty of garbage from both fanbases. Glad that's going away on here, though the Pac side seems to have adopted the eastern euros.

Comment

Working...
                    X